Selling Final Boss Feather

*Urge to sell boss feather intensifies*, gg glow I hope you end up gettin that feather!

You guys are a lost cause. Fine, spend 18k on a feather that's not nearly as rare as some other collectibles that are cheaper. If you're fine with spending that much, then go for it.

You guys are a lost cause. Fine, spend 18k on a feather that's not nearly as rare as some other collectibles that are cheaper. If you're fine with spending that much, then go for it.

i mean alot of work is put in to earn enough for boss feather, i'd be furious if i put in so much work only for it to be worth like 5tbt

HOT DAMN

I don't see why you seem so bitter about it. It's up to the users who offer. It's not like you're losing any tbt, nor will the sale(s) effect you. If they genuinely feel like spending that much tbt for a collectible, that's their choice.

Back