• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Free perfect fruit, all other fruit, bamboo shoots, and other items!

macdemarco

Bells
Feedback
100% (13) +
I'm trying to get the train station remodel, so it'll be pick-up only!

I've got hundreds of all of the perfect fruit, lychees, persimmons, lemons, durians,mangoes, bamboo shoots, bananas and coconut trees to spare. :3
Make an order and I'll tell you when they're ready! Like my post so I know I have a new order.

I also have miscellaneous items to give off, if anyone is interested:

exhibit-room floor
exhibit-room wall
phonograph
chocolate cake
mush TV
backyard fence
hha jacket
stache & glasses
shamrock hat
turkey
mushroom mural
hiking boots
moth orchid
jack-in-the-box
gold bug trophy
piggy bank
coin
jingle wardrobe
holiday candle
big festive tree
spooky carpet
spooky lamp
spooky sofa
spooky chair
fruits basket
full moon vanity

Last edited:
Hello may I get 3 baskets of bamboo and perfect apples? I'm free right so I don't mind visiting more times than needed

Hello may I get 3 baskets of bamboo and perfect apples? I'm free right so I don't mind visiting more times than needed

I'll add you and tell you when I'm opening my gates, thank you! You can just visit me twice or once :3

Hi there! Could I get a basket of perfect oranges and perfect apples? :blush:

Hi hi!!! Could I have...
*deep breath in*
All Gracie
All golden
All jingle.
I'll come for each item one at a time

May I please have all the perfect fruits? :D :D

hi! this is so kind of you :) i'd love the chima jeogori dress, if you still have it :)

Can i have as much perf fruit as possible, along w persimmons, lychee, and mangoes please?

Last edited:
Hello! Can I have all the fertilizer and a basket of perfect apples if you still have them?

Sorry if this is asking for a lot, but can I get 6 perfect cherries, 1 basket of perfect apples, 3 baskets of perfect pairs and 3 baskets of perfect oranges?
again sorry if it's too much >.<

May I get 3 baskets of perfect cherries? And one basket each of all perfect and other fruits? o:

I want 3 baskets of perfect pears and oranges, 1 basket of bamboo shoots, and whatever bush starts you have.

thanks~

Back