• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

gomi's hole in the ground (pwyw)

this art is so beautiful! Do you have anywhere else I can check out your art (a tumblr or something like that?)

It's ... ah it's so good I really like it. It's got a kindof. comforting feel haha. maybe that is weird to say. I really like it!!

agh your art is so good.. but based on what everyone else is offering i can't afford it
oh well ;w;

this art is so beautiful! Do you have anywhere else I can check out your art (a tumblr or something like that?)

It's ... ah it's so good I really like it. It's got a kindof. comforting feel haha. maybe that is weird to say. I really like it!!

thank you ouuu i really try my best, im so glad you like my art this much. digital art isnt really my strong point but i try my best... v.v;; unfortunately i never ever post my art online, this case is a little different just because i dont know how else i can make this forums currency. this is the nicest thing ive ever heard about my drawings before, thank you for giving me the motivation to try harder!!!! >:3

agh your art is so good.. but based on what everyone else is offering i can't afford it
oh well ;w;

*grabs you and shakes you* its pwyw because its what YOU want. i didnt even think people would be paying past 50 TBT, right now im still kind of in awe. so please dont be shy! you will never leave this hole otherwise!

*grabs you and shakes you* its pwyw because its what YOU want. i didnt even think people would be paying past 50 TBT, right now im still kind of in awe. so please dont be shy! you will never leave this hole otherwise!

hhh alright well
what kinds of things do you like to draw? i wanna give you something you'll enjoy doing and i have a lot of ocs to choose from ;w;

omg your style is so cute ;v; i wish i could see some more of your stuff also~ you should totally start posting online id love to follow you on dA or ig or something!!

043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

username: tifachu
reference: my gaia avatar (i only have 1 img sorry ; v ; ) {clicky}
up to where: 3/4 or full-body whatever you prefer!!
add characters(#): 1, a large stuffed bunny that shes hugging {x}
add villagers(#): n/a
total(tbt): 800 tbt
043.gif
043.gif
043.gif

extra: pacifier is optional LOL, the bunny doesnt have to be giant
also if u decide to do full body can you make the mary janes color something softer? any color but not pink ^v^

let me know if you would like to do this~ thank you!

Last edited:
username: doodle
reference: HERE (my Mayor)
up to where: I'd like a full body shot.
add characters: No need~
add villagers(1): Can I get ETOILE with my Mayor?
total(tbt): 800 TBT

If you are still open to requests of course!! ;3; Your art is totally precious~

Last edited:
Did anyone on the waitlist get contacted about their order? I sent them the TBT when I made the order in August and haven't heard anything since. I tried VMing last month but no response. :/

Back