• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

gomi's hole in the ground (pwyw)

gomi53

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
hello! my name is gomi. this is not an art shop, this is a hole in the ground. you have fallen in here and now i have trapped you. buy my art and maybe i will think about letting you go!

i want to make a lot of "TBT" so that i can buy art from my friends shop on here. his art is very nice, id link it but maybe it would embarrass him. you can pay me what you want to pay because um.. im too shy to put a price tag on my own art. thank you for listening to my tale!

1. ill draw your mayor/ocs/fanart/gay anime characters/your blatant self insert x your waifu/whatever but keep in mind, if it looks too complicated ill probably decline. i have a very weak resolve. i like drawing mayors the best though
2. nudity and gore is ok...? im not really good at it, i dunno why you would want it from ME!?! cant really draw anything furry beyond kemono friends-level though haha
3. you dont have to pay until i finish. when the transaction goes underway: ill show you a watermarked sneak peek, you hand over the goods, and ill send you the real deal :cool:

ill make sure to message you when im done so you dont have to keep checking back here :p

this is the full body anatomy of my mayor in the style i like to draw in, for reference. you can choose where you want me to draw your character up to. obviously the more i have to draw, the more it will cost!

SWKZV11.png

**adding an extra character should be around 1.5x the base cost. i do not know how to draw more than 2 characters
** adding a villager should be around 1.15x the base cost. ill draw as many as you want haha you crazy rascal

Code:
username: 
reference:
up to where:
add characters(#):
add villagers(#):
total(tbt):

how much you pay will be directly proportionate to how much time ill spend on it
im not evil or anything though, so id never send you chicken scratch no matter how little pay me because i am DESPERATE FOR TBT! but please do try to be considerate ;__;

how much i like the character also affects the quality of the art A LOT, more than any other factor probably heh...heh..sorry

waitlist:

1. Sunnie (1000 TBT)
2. A r i a n e (800 TBT)
3. MayorMae (400 TBT)
4. Chicha (500 TBT)
5. Hyoon (500 TBT)
6. skarmoury (400 TBT)

finished:

1. 5cm/s [ x ]
2. pinkcotton [ x ]

have a good day!

Last edited:
Omg cute.

username: ?? (Sorry I don't know what this means)
reference:
QwPyzUI.png
The ears have blood but if you can't do that just make it all one color.
up to where: Full body
add characters(#): yes

xU8DRjA.png
Can you invert the colors of the clothes/flower hairpin? Like if it's off white make it off black and vice versa
add villagers(#): none
total(tbt): 1000 tbt (??) lmk if it's not enough

Last edited:
username: A r i a n e
reference: (x)
up to where: full body
add characters(#): /
add villagers(#): yes: Biskit
total(tbt): 800?

thank you for considering! ♥ your example is really pretty :blush:

username: MayorMae
reference: i'll let you choose who you like best from here http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters
add characters(#):
add villagers(#):
total(tbt): is 400 okay??

thank you for considering!! your art is so pretty :eek:

Last edited:
Dude your art is lovely! ^-^
I'll deffo order when I get some more TBT~

I would defo love to order from you, but Im broke lol
Would you like a fair collectible though? They do sell for a bunch of TBT later

was saving up my tbt just in case i found art i reaaaallly wanted- and here i am! :blush:

username: 5cm/s
reference: x
up to where: 3/4, since it's your favorite!
add characters(#): nope!
add villagers(#): yes, please! i'd love ruby!
total(tbt): 700 tbt?

tysm!! my inner hoarder is screaming at me right now, but the rest of my being is soooo excited to see your work! thank youuu! :)

username: Chicha
add characters(#): n/a
add villagers(#): n/a
total(tbt): 500 tbt

Your art is seriously adorable! Thank you for considering! ;v;

username: pinkcotton
up to where: Fullbody
add characters(#): None!
add villagers(#): None!
total(tbt): 400? *hides in the corner*

Your art's so nice~ I'll definitely try to commission you once I save up ^^

[size=-2]would you happen to have a DA/tumblr for your art?[/size]

WOW i got a lot of responses! and uh... offers a lot higher than i was expecting... thank you :D:lemon::blush:

here are the ones ill probably do:
/ (i used to have an art shop on gaia so this one is kind of nostalgic haha)
/(your mayor is so cute hwuhauh)
/ (id rather draw the mayor! ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

other responses:

EDIT:Choose as much tbt as you want, draw it once I've paid :D
nooo please spare me, im pwyw because IM the one whos the most indecisive T_T

Dude your art is lovely! ^-^
I'll deffo order when I get some more TBT~
thank you!!!!! but i hope i dont come off as too expensive, because that wasnt my intention at all. i wanted to be pwyw so that people could pay what fits their budget and i could deliver something accordingly. that way everyone wins!

I would defo love to order from you, but Im broke lol
Would you like a fair collectible though? They do sell for a bunch of TBT later
i dont know what a fair collectible is, but it sounds interesting! ill do it!

sorry, this is the only one ill have to decline... i cant draw these kind of characters very well, shes too cool and sexy for my moe**** style! ;_;

Your art's so nice~ I'll definitely try to commission you once I save up ^^

[size=-2]would you happen to have a DA/tumblr for your art?[/size]

THANK YOU WOWWIE!!! im actually shocked, because i saw your freebie thread yesterday and was thinking that your art is soooo soo soo soo cute. then i saw your art shop open up today and decided that id buy something as soon as i had enough. b-but i wouldnt mind, an art trade, you know

and no.. i dont post my art anywhere because im a dirty hermit who only draws in a notebook alone in her room

Thank you for accepting! Please let me know if you'd like me to send the TBT now cause I'll be happy to. :)

gomi i'd die for you you don't need to go out of your way for this omg 😭😭😭😭😭 i gotta step up my art shop game now!!!!

Back