Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Feedback
100% (20) +
I recently did a lot of commissions here and ended up with a surplus of tbt

I'm interested in buying art and I'm willing to pay a lot for some, but unfortunately I'm very picky as I am an artist myself

I am looking for digital art, not so much traditional, sorry!

Please feel free to comment an example of your work though and Ill pm you if I'm interested! Please do not feel bad if I don't though, as I'm not trying to put down anyone's art skills, I'm just looking to get some very specific styles of art

Last edited:
OK... I can draw OKish (on paper though). I'm not the best, but I'll try (even if you don't like my art, can you send me a ref, so I can practice?).
Just look at my pokemon art gallery thread. Thx :)

OK... I can draw OKish (on paper though). I'm not the best, but I'll try (even if you don't like my art, can you send me a ref, so I can practice?).
Just look at my pokemon art gallery thread. Thx :)

Or sorry I didn't specify, I'm looking mostly for digital art sorry! Ill make a suggestion on your pokemon thread though

Haha my style prob ain't good enough but I like to draw for peeps so it's worth a shot ^^

Here's links to some of the art I do [x] [x]
I do all of my art in Colors 3D and I'm actually working on improving my style, so if you want to make suggestions on what style you want I would love to try my hand at it to get some much needed practice :)

Haha my style prob ain't good enough but I like to draw for peeps so it's worth a shot ^^

Here's links to some of the art I do [x] [x]
I do all of my art in Colors 3D and I'm actually working on improving my style, so if you want to make suggestions on what style you want I would love to try my hand at it to get some much needed practice :)

Hm I'm mostly looking for a clean anime kinda look I guess?? I don't mean to put you down, I'm just picky )-:

Oo I really like the way you drew the girl with the bunny ears (not that the other examples were bad, the bunny one just looks especially aesthetic) How much tbt would you want for a drawing? for like a half body?

Uhm, Idk pwyw I guess? :' )

aaa Id rather you put a value on your work but uhh idk 500 tbt??
Lol that's fine haha, I'm not super pressed for tbt or anything tbh (・ε・`). Send me a pm of your reference, did you want a half body (?)

Lol that's fine haha, I'm not super pressed for tbt or anything tbh (・ε・`). Send me a pm of your reference, did you want a half body (?)

yeah same, I don't really have much to do with mine either lol and yes a half body would be nice~~

Here is some of my stuff~♪ :p

izrk49.png
27x1g8m.png

2a0n8yu.png
5pq71v.png
s4x5z4.png
mbtj80.png
331q8b4.png

I can link you to my shop here~!
I have open slots at the moment and examples are right at the top of the first post~​

Back