Dream town of Sonder!

noctibloom

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
7b1106cc3c09cf992d9474853cb4ee61.png

A city feel town!

There are some minor edits made with the Save Editor, like me changing the river shape, moving the Town Hall (because after the edit it was in the river), and me spawning a lot of lucky clovers, so if you don't like hacks in towns, this may not be the town for you.

All paths are made by me and not currently available for sharing (unless I messed up somehow).

EDIT: I've added an outfit. I can't believe I completely forgot. I hope it's in the right spot.

Last edited:
I just visited. I have never given a dream town review but i'm just gonna make a list of the main things I notice!

-First of all those stepping stone paths are what make me turn on my ds at 1 am and immediately go to your dream town, those are so freaking cute I will definitely be using them as inspiration when I make my own!

-The shirt you put Marina in is super cute! I also like the bell tree by her house! Lolly's shirt is precious too.

-The mix of zen/bamboo around the cafe is a really nice way to make sure your town isnt overwhelmingly modern, very cute.

-I didn't think to do pink and orange hybrids together, my beach is all orange hybrids, highly considering mixing it up now! It flows really well with the beautiful sky you chose! all of your flower combos are cute tbh.

-the street paths and pwp's are nice and well thought out as well, I love seeing modern towns like this! The windturbine between chrissy and francine's house fits lovely!

-The area around Sankyuu's home is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could've done something like this for my mayors house.

-The mini map sign you made is too cute.

I love your town, thank you so much for letting us visit! <3

Oh, gosh. Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This is the first town I've ever "completed" (aesthetically, I still have so many badges and things to unlock). I'm both proud of it and nervous at the same time!

First of all, I love your stone patterns, I think they're super unique!
I also love the little area you created for the reset centre, I find it so pretty even though its so small :)
Your houses are also designed super well, I love the addition of Green&White in Bloom's main room and all of the rest of the rooms are really put together and thought out !
I also loved the areas around the villagers houses and how the flower colour matches the house.
I really love the open-ness of your town and honestly it's definitely one of my FAVOURITE modern towns, you planned it super well

Thank you very much! I'm so glad you enjoyed my town. One of the reasons I made it a modern town is because I personally don't get to see many. I often run into more forest-y towns and while I really love those, I let my neurotic nature take over to create something that has a lot of organization and symmetry, ahah.

I visited last night, but never got around to making a post. :)

Your extra characters houses being shops gave me an idea for my own town, for what to put in the empty area at the top left of my map! I really love how you have a little bakery next to the cafe, and I'm in love with the road pattern you used (as well as your really cute little stepping stones). It's super pretty, and fun to walk around. :)

I'm glad I was able to help with your town, even if it's in a small way! That means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Omg I love it sooo much. It must be so fun to own that town and go hang out in it and stuff. Now I wish I had a modern town! It seems like it must have have taken a long time. I love the vibe of it and your character choices. :) I'd definitely visit again.

Aw, thank you very much! I know people say to go with the flow, but my perfectionist tendencies never let me do that. Now that I have an organized town like this, I feel very relaxed when I walk around in it.

I'm so happy you'd be willing to visit again. <3

Back