• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Omg ew my Main Street is infected!

Pancake225

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
All of my EX [UGLY] [Unoriginal] villagers are there!
I just realized that. I swear I have a Stomatch ache right now.

Who else hates their Main Street villages? [Please comfort me by telling me that Iam not the only one. :( ]

My main street villagers are fabulous. Kidding...One time Pancetti came back, I didn't shop that day.

Last edited:
My main street villagers are fabulous. Kidding...One time Pancetti came back, I didn't shop that day.

Oh good lord LOL!
I didn't know who Pancetti is so I searched up and this is what I found.

IMG_0464.jpg

Last edited:
Haha! Nah, my main street is filled with visually pleasing rejects because I just couldn't love them. And also time traveling mishaps (;_; Benjamin). Like Diana, and Marshal, and that creep Julian.

i'm sorry you have to see villagers you've moved out ;;; the only way to make them disappear forever is to cycle out 16 villagers after them, and THEY'll populate your main street instead of the villagers you hate...

i've never really had this issue because even if i didn't particularly like a villager while they were in town, i don't mind seeing them on main street. i'm usually pretty happy to see villagers i've let leave but loved (like sally!! and kyle!!) in town :)

It always breaks my heart to see villagers I lost after taking breaks from the game, like Bianca and Colton.

This is what happens on my Main Streets from cycling and adopting specific villagers:

gdwJHYy.jpg
"For the last time,I don't have any red frickin' fire ants!"

xj8g14t.jpg
Reminds me of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

K5opTFZ.jpg
Holy Cats!

CjrUVn1.jpg
"I hear that you guys taste like each other!"

Thank you everybody for your tips!
I'm honestly not going to let my OCD come in the way so I'm just gonna roll with it.
^~^

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is what happens on my Main Streets from cycling and adopting specific villagers:

View attachment 206760

View attachment 206761

View attachment 206762
Holy Cats!

View attachment 206763

LOL!! I can't stop laughing at the first and last one! HAHA

Last edited:

View attachment 206760

View attachment 206761

View attachment 206762
Holy Cats!

View attachment 206763

How the heck do u do this XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh good lord LOL!
I didn't know who Pancetti is so I searched up and this is what I found.

View attachment 206759
That is amazing

And now you all know the evil pig that terrorized my town. And no, it was not Ganon.

Better on Main Street than in the village proper, amirite?

But srsly, that picture? Who thinks that stuff up? @_@

Most of the main street villagers are decent, just rejects who didn't quite make the cut

I don't mind Lobo or Drake coming by. I'm not even too bothered by Bettina. But I think Walt has decided to live in a cardboard box somewhere on Main Street, and I hate it because HE IS THE WORST. He never had anything nice to say to me and his house was in a ****ty place. There's a reason I kicked him out so I could move Buzz in!

clyde appears on my main street every single day. i don't mean this as an overestimation, nono.

every.
single.
day.

at this point i think he's homeless or something, he's just sorta part of the scenery now

i've seen much worse than that... image. internet fetishists are really something

Last edited:
I have some rejects(that are good)in my main street in Anston and I'm all totally fine with. However in Aladus there are lovely villagers everywhere except there's.....Wart Jr. I have to pretend he is not there, while trying to get to the shops. I won't let him try to ruin my shopping time.

I have some rejects(that are good)in my main street in Anston and I'm all totally fine with. However in Aladus there are lovely villagers everywhere except there's.....Wart Jr. I have to pretend he is not there, while trying to get to the shops. I won't let him try to ruin my shopping time.
Same. I have Vesta and... (willow why did you leave me) and Amelia, then there's... wart jr. And big top and coach. CROUQUE I SWEAR I SOMETIMES WISH I CAN HACK YOU OUT

In my main town I don't get any past villagers because I haven't had anyone move out yet.
I hate when I get ugly past villagers in my other towns.

Back