• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cards Against Humanity?

Fleshy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cyan Heart Balloon
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Gourdy
Enchanted Bloom
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Tetris Grid
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Heart Glow Wand
White Feather
"A board game for bad people". I hope this is OK to post here, I remember there being a thread like this a while back and quite a few of us got a game going (but I didn't know if it would be OK to bump such an old thread, so I decided to make a new one).

There's a online version of the game, I haven't played in a while and I'd set a game up if anyone's interested?

I remember that thread and playing that, it's been a while and I would love to play.

If I remember correctly it was in Brewsters Caf? and then it got moved to the Lounge (here)?

If you all can wait around an hour I'd love to play a few games! Just need to eat dinner first.

Hopefully more people will be interested 5+ players would be fabulous. :)

I'll hop in Discord after I eat and see if I can rouse the interest of a few more people. Can also probably blackmail Jeremy into joining.

I'm up for a game in an hour or so! Would someone else like to host? (I don't like choosing the card packs..)

Hopefully a few people from Discord will join!

Oh my goodness, it's my favourite game. You really learn a lot about your friends and their sense of humour when you play it. I'd love to play if there's space.

I'm fine with using any and all decks.

Also done eating so let me know when this starts up and I'll join asap. :D

Discord may not be necessary after all...

Good game everyone! (Congrats Jubs!)

We should play again another time when everyone's free.

Aw man, I'm sad I was asleep for this. Hopefully we can get some games going on my days off I'd love to play with everyone!

Aw man, I'm sad I was asleep for this. Hopefully we can get some games going on my days off I'd love to play with everyone!

Same. I very much prefer intelligent TBT people rather than random dudes who think MechaHitler + random sex cards is the height of humor like no

Man, I'm covered in salt that my last (SO PERFECT) choice didn't win. You all need to dirty up your minds asap mkay.

Back