• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

People that could improve on TBT.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
I don't want to start a flame-war, I just want constructive criticism on how people can improve their posting, grammar, etc. And pick one to two people per post please.

Roblox and Nook.

If you two would like a higher level of respect, then listen up.
If you want to be listened, to you need maturity.

EX- A simple sentence is written in two ways and their out-comes listed.

C@n i *** over 2 ur t0wn????!???!????11???!!!??- You will most likely be ignored and maybe flamed. But here is a better solution....

Can I come over to your town?- Your question will be answered. And NO flames.

Now you see that the second set of words is neater and will get you higher respect.

Hopes this helps
To all,

ACW

Like ACW said, not listing any names in particular, but it would be very helpful if people could use better grammar. I know it's the internet, and you really don't have to, but it's just better if we can understand your posts better. Thanks!

11mdb84.jpg

[img ]http://i28.tinypic.com/11mdb84.jpg[/img ]

bt spekn n cht speek is fn!!!1!SHIFT!!ONE! D=

I don't have a clue who should improve 'cause I just joined the other day. =P

Lmao. I don't want to point the people out, but something that bothers me: When someone posts "lol" without quoting or notifying what they're laughing at (maybe to bump topics and to get more post counts). I noticed this with someone here.

bittermeat said:
Lmao. I don't want to point the people out, but something that bothers me: When someone posts "lol" without quoting or notifying what they're laughing at (maybe to bump topics and to get more post counts). I noticed this with someone here.
Rafren

xeladude said:
bittermeat said:
Rafren
I know more people who do it.

>_<

Jas0n, Needs to improve on being nice. :S,
And Nook needs to improve on sentences, grammar, spelling, and much much more.

EDIT: Jas0n is nice. :)

The JJ said:
11mdb84.jpg

[img ]http://i28.tinypic.com/11mdb84.jpg[/img ]
So tempting.
But must keep record clean for a chance at MOD-DOM.....

Anyway yes.
If you want people to respect you, you have to learn good grammar and high maturity .

stop making your sig look like this:
THIS BUTTON
MEANS YOU
HATE NOOK THE
11 YEAR OLD
lots of people on tbt are 11 and under (like myself) so stop doing stuff like that!
please dont start a flame because of me :)

Knightlordco said:

Jas0n not's mean he tells it how it is, and how it is sucks.

Knightlordco said:

I wouldn't consider Jas0n mean, he's nice to me :3 .

@whoever else was 11: Eh... we're not hating on 11 year olds, it's nook himself that's annoying.

I think Nook and Roblox need to improve their grammar, It's hard to understand them and they wouldn't be so hated if they didn't have it.

Nikoking said:
Knightlordco said:

@whoever else was 11: Eh... we're not hating on 11 year olds, it's nook himself that's annoying.

I think Nook and Roblox need to improve their grammar, It's hard to understand them and they wouldn't be so hated if they didn't have it.
It's a bit stupid hating on 11 year olds, seeing as AC appeals more to children.

TomC said:
Nikoking said:
Knightlordco said:

It's a bit stupid hating on 11 year olds, seeing as AC appeals more to children.
Yeah, definitely true. I mean, what do you expect from most 11 year olds? For them to be super intelligent? xD. So that COULD bring understanding to why nook types so fast and doesn't correct his grammar.

Grammar, and please... during an argument use valid points, not random *censored.2.0* that makes no sense!

Back