• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help Me Find This QR! 50 TBT Reward!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkcotton

Pray For The Wicked
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
White Violet
White Lily
White Rose
White Tulip
White Cosmos
PLEASE help me find this path's QR code. I've always seen it around, but can never seem to find it.

gNTHGOJ.jpg

NYHjLVO.jpg

XSYSDBW.jpg

They are pink and white brick, and on the side is lace with some pink bows. ^-^

Here are some links that were kind of relating to the paths but didn't have the QR's. Feel free to roam around.
http://ichigochocochoco.blog.fc2.com
http://ichigochocochoco.blog.fc2.com/page-1.html

The second link has many pictures of the path, so go ahead and study those! ^^ There's also a Dream Address, maybe it's the town where the paths originated from?
1D00-0057-2AF3
(I currently don't have Dream Suite so ^n^)

Last edited:
I'm literally finding like a hundred different pink paths but not the one you're looking for...

If you can't find it after the fair ends and I happen to have some free time i could try to re-create the design.

I'm literally finding like a hundred different pink paths but not the one you're looking for...

If you can't find it after the fair ends and I happen to have some free time i could try to re-create the design.

I could also re-create it if you don't have time, doesn't seem complicated ^^ good luck on finding it, though :)

You can also ask the person who posted those pictures where they got the path.

Oddly enough I was looking for paths a week ago and stumbled across it then, I didn't like it for my personal use I wanted something more colorful but I still bookmarked it because I have an issue and i bookmark literally everything lol! Glad I could help<3

Oddly enough I was looking for paths a week ago and stumbled across it then, I didn't like it for my personal use I wanted something more colorful but I still bookmarked it because I have an issue and i bookmark literally everything lol! Glad I could help<3

Should've clicked the links oops. Great job finding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back