• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you like school?

Do you like school?

• Total voters
I hate school so much. Being around a lot of people in a small room gives me anxiety.

I like seeing my friends and doing band and music classes, but other than that, no. But I'm a senior now so yaaay.

I have to admit that I miss a few of my friends.
I didn't like the attention I got (not bad, just not a social person)
But after I graduated everyone eventually split.
5 years later I wish life were as simple as going down the hall in 5 min for the next class,
then so forth, and waving at friends in the meantime. Rushing to find the right bus to go home.

I dunno, I came back to say, to those who are still in grade school,
as hell as it is, things only get more complex.
Enjoy it while you can.

When I went to school I actually liked it because I got to talk to my friends.

Last edited:
While I love to constantly learn new things, I hate the idea of school. At school, you aren't exactly excited to learn since you have such a limited amount of time to learn a certain topic to a T, which overall causes me (and many others as well) anxiety and stress, and the bonus of social situations (i.e. gossip) does not make it any better. Learning on my own time though, it's the complete opposite situation, and I wish so much that school was more like that.

Didn't like it, never cared for it.

Considering it makes me consider suicide, no.

I'm talking about university, though. High school was fine.

Last edited:
I used to love school, mainly when I was in the younger grades, and then around Grade 6-8 I didn't like it as much but didn't hate it or anything. But high school is just torture, and since starting it, I have lost my only friends and got nothing in return except stress. I can't stand my school. I think if I went to a different high school I might not hate it so much, though.

i like it bc i love seeing my friends and i like my school's atmosphere (all our outer walls are glass windows, so the sunlight is always coming in and when i don't want to listen in class the windows are hUGE and uhghghghgh it's so nice)

i don't like the stress and bad feels that come with it, but i usually only feel those bad feels once i get back home from school and start working and studying :')

i like college so far
high school was ok but i was super lazy and that caused me stress
and middle school isn't real

I have only liked university, everything else I just didn't like at all. I still have a few more years left but I can say that it is much better for me and I enjoy it a lot.

school would teach you a lot if you paid attention & were willing to learn in class. but if you're not, then i guess you would learn more on the internet.?\_(ツ)_/?

Gradeschool was horrible. Highschool was horrible. College was horrible.
So I guess I'm leaning towards a no

I'm in the middle about school. It helps people learn stuff but, it's really stressful for me...

Back