Do you like school?

Do you like school?

• Total voters
I only liked it for certain classes. On days when I didn't have those classes, it was basically just a 7 hour long version of the waiting game.

i hte school for so many eeasons lol. it sucks, i'm lonely, i can't focus and don't learn anything, i don't care at all, it is exhausting to be there and everything is bad

Am I really the only one who really likes school?

no there are loads of people in my school who like school. not the stress or whatever but they like the subjects, friends, getting good grades and all that lol. i think it's common to dislike havig to do school work but i dont think most people feel like crap every time theyre in school haha

only NERDS like school!!

if anyone tells me they do, then they're gonna get shoved in a locker

I am a proud nerd~ >w<
Now I want Nerds candy...
Edit: Imma go to the store after this trade to go buy some
Edit: Got meh nerds candy. Just went to the convenience shop down the street >v<

Last edited:
Mostly a waste of time. The slow folk fall behind and the smarties get bored and are capable of more. Plus, a lot of the subjects are just about remembering stuff you'll never need to know again, so long-term benefit is limited.

Well, I loved my time at school, university that is. As for middle school, not so much and highschool was alright.

Mostly a waste of time. The slow folk fall behind and the smarties get bored and are capable of more. Plus, a lot of the subjects are just about remembering stuff you'll never need to know again, so long-term benefit is limited.

I know right, the education system needs a HUGE reform.

No, people who have friends at my school like it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I dislike school because of my really bad social anxiety, and feeling uncomfortable/unappreciated at school. I sometimes get made fun of because I'm so shy. Even little kids can bully me. I wanted to kill myself because of school. I think I still do.

In other words, I. HATE. SCHOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It destroyed my life...

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I just love school because it has this thing about it that makes me feel like I'm in a story lol
But that's just awful, Uni(I naturally shorten people's names, sorry if that bothers you). If you ever want to just vent, I clear my inbox every other day, so it's always open if you need to blow some steam ^ ^
I hope things get better for you <3

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. I just love school because it has this thing about it that makes me feel like I'm in a story lol
But that's just awful, Uni(I naturally shorten people's names, sorry if that bothers you). If you ever want to just vent, I clear my inbox every other day, so it's always open if you need to blow some steam ^ ^
I hope things get better for you <3

Sadly things never get better at school :L since I started middle school I hated my life more because it sucks so much :'( you probably have so much fun at school, it's like entering hell for 5 days a week

I only liked art class and lunch.
Math as well until 11th grade.
To be honest I can love any other class as long as I didn't have to socialize lol

When I was younger I loved school now since I'm in high school it just gives me bad anxiety

Back