• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Prevents You From Cleaning Your Room?

I have no problems cleaning either, to tell you the truth I prefer to get all of the housework sorted so that I can spend the rest of my time on art and browsing the internet.

Nothing...?

My room is relatively clean

I just need to take out the trash.. lots of packaging I need to throw out

i'm just... lazy...
but i always clean my room when it's time to study- probably just a coping / avoid mechanism oops

at least my room is usually clean! :)

I work so much to make my room clean but, my siblings who don't believe in privacy come in and trash it.

Also Laziness.

Last edited:
Depression + family using my room as storage space so I don't have anywhere to put my own stuff...

I'm Autistic and have a lot of issues with executive dysfunction. Plus, a lot of what really needs to be cleaned up about my room is that I have to collect old toys to donate to thrift shops, and the thrift shops are all kinda out of the way.

The fact that I don't care about anything anymore
.......I still clean it all the time though

Last edited:
I'm allergic to dust lol but I don't like messy rooms so I try to make sure mine is always clean and things are neatly arranged :)

Back