• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Prevents You From Cleaning Your Room?

straight. up. laziness. and theres quite alot of stuff in my room id like to give away.

If there's anything that prevents me from cleaning my room, it would have to be that I hardly make a mess.

I'm a neat freak and my room has a lot of stuff squished into it for its size, so I'd probably go insane if I didn't tidy it frequently! So that's what motivates me lol

Playing on my 3DS, sleeping, or looking at the forums. I'm just to lazy, so I clean up when I need to.

The orange demon that runs around and chews up my furniture, my bed belongs to him now ;3;

(A Fox denies me the ability to clean my whole room :/)

I actually love cleaning but my depression makes it really hard sometimes. Or if its really messy it just overwhelms me because i dont know what to start with first. My worst enemy is laundry, if i dont hang it up/fold it when it first gets to the laundry basket it ends up building up to a monstrous pile.

pure 100% laziness. my room is an absolute mess and it will take hours to fully clean it.
i don't have the energy for that so it's staying how it is ?\_(ツ)_/?

Never ever is my room messy. If it is though, my laziness prevents me lol.

I'm Lazy...and weak Also lack of storage.
Seriously though I never have space and it's annoying.

My lack of interest in cleaning up (aka depression), but it occasionally returns at 3 am so I'm not living in dirt yet.

Depression plays a part as many have said... but I'm a tenant of a house this school year so I have to keep it reasonably tidy. Having these expectations helps some.

nothing can stop me anymore except intense physical exhaustion. i can't stand it when things are messy/dirty.

Back