What Prevents You From Cleaning Your Room?

The fact that I don't have any furniture, I guess.. xD

straight. up. laziness. and theres quite alot of stuff in my room id like to give away.

If there's anything that prevents me from cleaning my room, it would have to be that I hardly make a mess.

I'm a neat freak and my room has a lot of stuff squished into it for its size, so I'd probably go insane if I didn't tidy it frequently! So that's what motivates me lol

Playing on my 3DS, sleeping, or looking at the forums. I'm just to lazy, so I clean up when I need to.

The orange demon that runs around and chews up my furniture, my bed belongs to him now ;3;

(A Fox denies me the ability to clean my whole room :/)

I actually love cleaning but my depression makes it really hard sometimes. Or if its really messy it just overwhelms me because i dont know what to start with first. My worst enemy is laundry, if i dont hang it up/fold it when it first gets to the laundry basket it ends up building up to a monstrous pile.

pure 100% laziness. my room is an absolute mess and it will take hours to fully clean it.
i don't have the energy for that so it's staying how it is ?\_(ツ)_/?

Never ever is my room messy. If it is though, my laziness prevents me lol.

I'm Lazy...and weak Also lack of storage.
Seriously though I never have space and it's annoying.

My lack of interest in cleaning up (aka depression), but it occasionally returns at 3 am so I'm not living in dirt yet.

Depression plays a part as many have said... but I'm a tenant of a house this school year so I have to keep it reasonably tidy. Having these expectations helps some.

nothing can stop me anymore except intense physical exhaustion. i can't stand it when things are messy/dirty.

Back