• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

~ COME VISIT KYOSHI ISLAND ~

esweeeny

Cozi of Cozial Island ^o^
Bells
Switch
5130-0670-0937
Feedback
99.8% (500) +
Dream Town: 5B00-0093-27A2

Any feedback is appreciated!!!!! I'll visit yours as well if you'd like me, too! :D

Sweet dreams!!

Last edited:
I'm still in your town so here are some thoughts:
Amazing interior design! The way sets are mixed, not too many WA items, it's just wow!
The patterns in front of the animals houses are varying in style, which personally bothers me.
Someone likes Marshall lol
Your town is very well done and I love it!!

Last edited:
I'm still in your town so here are some thoughts:
Amazing interior design! The way sets are mixed, not too many WA items, it's just wow!
The patterns in front of the animals houses are varying in style, which personally bothers me.
Someone likes Marshall lol
Your town is very well done and I love it!!

Thank you so much for all your feedback! :D

Yeah I love the border around the houses, know it can be kind of all over the place- appreciate your honesty!

Very colorful and cute. I can definitely tell it must have taken quite a bit of time especially on the landscaping and greenery alone. :) I really enjoyed parts of your creativity with the fruit orchard and the area where you walk through the flower arch that's aligned with trees. Was really pretty.
The houses kind of felt more simple to me compared to all that was outside. That and I think I may have been expecting a heavy avatar theme in seeing the character designs and outdoor references. I think my most favorite aspects though were the office room and the room that you had the lotus lamps.
Overall really pleasant to explore. :)

Thank you. I tried really hard to do different things on the houses. I wasn't really set on a zen or avatar theme after all and just did what made me happy. I'm glad you liked it overall and I really do appreciate your feedback! ^~^

I'm still in your town now and I love exploring it. I really like the avatar theme! My favourite part was definitely the flower arches and the trees leading up the path, it was lovely! I also thought the art outside houses was really interesting. Your designs are great too.

I just finished visiting!

The landscaping was amazing! I am definitely keeping those images in my head for my own town ;) I am not a huge fan of busy patterns for walk-ways but I loved how you utilized them! Made me somewhat of a fan I gotta say! I loved it!

I just finished visiting!

The landscaping was amazing! I am definitely keeping those images in my head for my own town ;) I am not a huge fan of busy patterns for walk-ways but I loved how you utilized them! Made me somewhat of a fan I gotta say! I loved it!

Thank you so much! I had a bit fun with the patterns! I couldn't just choose one :p

Glad you had fun in Kyoshi!

I had a great time. It;s so peaceful in Kyoshi, though while there i began to feel a bit nutty for some reason.

I thought so. So why all squirrel villagers?

Theyre my favorite :D

I love their fluffy tails!

I have three towns- Working on Yoko now. I have too many favorites - I know I have a problem lol

i visited last night, but i didn't have a chance to post anything until now:

some things-
- i love love loved the music selections in your houses!! honestly, each song fit each room SO WELL, and i had a lot of fun trying to hunt down the music players in each one to find out what each song was (if you don't mind me asking, i couldn't find out the name of the song playing in the right room of the upper-left house- sorry i forgot the name of the person who owned it... his name started with a b maybe??- with the red tables and cushion seats! what is it? hehe)
- greenery is realllly nice, and i loved the illuminated arch in the middle of your line of villager houses!
- thanks for making your qrs shareable!! i downloaded the "please keep off the grass" one, and i might use it when i plot reset hehe
- i love the appa standee!! when i saw it, i didn't know you also had aang and kora in your town and i squealed bc i thought it was such a nice touch. when i realized you also have avatar the last airbender characters, it was even nicer. would have liked to see their houses more geared towards the series, but i loved their houses nonetheless!

that's all i remember from my visit, but wowow lovely work with kyoshi! i'll definitely visit again! :blush:

Thank you. I tried really hard to do different things on the houses. I wasn't really set on a zen or avatar theme after all and just did what made me happy. I'm glad you liked it overall and I really do appreciate your feedback! ^~^

The town itself is awesome. The houses are ok, but definitely could use some work! (I would DEFINITELY understand if you had to decorate 4 HOUSES with 6 ROOMS EACH to your taste.

I literally made this town half a month ago, but if anyone wants to see it (I havent even started on the houses, and im still working on the town itself) my dream code is 4C00-0093-3345. Constructive Criticism would definitely be appreciated!

The town itself is awesome. The houses are ok, but definitely could use some work! (I would DEFINITELY understand if you had to decorate 4 HOUSES with 6 ROOMS EACH to your taste.

I literally made this town half a month ago, but if anyone wants to see it (I havent even started on the houses, and im still working on the town itself) my dream code is 4C00-0093-3345. Constructive Criticism would definitely be appreciated!

(psst i'll visit your dream town :))

i visited last night, but i didn't have a chance to post anything until now:

some things-
- i love love loved the music selections in your houses!! honestly, each song fit each room SO WELL, and i had a lot of fun trying to hunt down the music players in each one to find out what each song was (if you don't mind me asking, i couldn't find out the name of the song playing in the right room of the upper-left house- sorry i forgot the name of the person who owned it... his name started with a b maybe??- with the red tables and cushion seats! what is it? hehe)
- greenery is realllly nice, and i loved the illuminated arch in the middle of your line of villager houses!
- thanks for making your qrs shareable!! i downloaded the "please keep off the grass" one, and i might use it when i plot reset hehe
- i love the appa standee!! when i saw it, i didn't know you also had aang and kora in your town and i squealed bc i thought it was such a nice touch. when i realized you also have avatar the last airbender characters, it was even nicer. would have liked to see their houses more geared towards the series, but i loved their houses nonetheless!

that's all i remember from my visit, but wowow lovely work with kyoshi! i'll definitely visit again! :blush:

Thanks so much!!! I may work on Alan's house and make his house more avatar themed! Now that I have my town done I can focus on the houses more :)

I'll find out the song for you. It's got to be kk tango or waltz! I'll find out later today after work and message you. That was one of my favorite rooms to decorate!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aangs house not Alan's. Lol.

Back