• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

who is actually seeing ponyo

I do Japanese at school, and the teacher is taking us to go see it since it is a Japanese movie B)

The JJ said:
What is ponyo?
Ponyo is Disneys movie they made thats gonna ruin anime forever.Its about a gold fish (who looks resly un-goldfish)who dreams of becoming a human then does(disney's never made a movie like that before *sarcasm*) also once shes human she can talk to fish and people.but the goldfish's human dad doesn't want Ponyo to be a human. Oh I almost forgot what turns her into a human is a piece of ham lol (I got all of that from a lame disney thing my little sister was watching).

Dad don't like Anime, so less I can get a friend to take me, then no. Still, it's disney... I don't think I really even want to see it... now if it was the Gurren Lagann movie, that'd be a different story.

I'll watch it when it gets on Disney Channel or on DVD or something.

robo.samurai said:
The JJ said:
What is ponyo?
Ponyo is Disneys movie they made thats gonna ruin anime forever.Its about a gold fish (who looks resly un-goldfish)who dreams of becoming a human then does(disney's never made a movie like that before *sarcasm*) also once shes human she can talk to fish and people.but the goldfish's human dad doesn't want Ponyo to be a human. Oh I almost forgot what turns her into a human is a piece of ham lol (I got all of that from a lame disney thing my little sister was watching).
...Ruin....anime...forever?

Haha. Do you even realize this isn't disney's work, they're just dubbing it. This movie is being made by one of the few MASTERS of Anime work. I freaking love his movies.

Back