• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [UPDATED 9-15-17 10:47 PM PST][ONLINE]

Any please, I don't have any at all.

With 70 TBT you could get 14 paintings/statues so if you don't have a preference on which ones you want I'll choose the ones for you. Also if you have more TBT then let me know and we can adjust how much you're buying.

Hi again! May I buy Robust statue and Basic painting off you? It might take a while to find the time that works for both of us though. Let me know if it's okay! Thank you~

Hi again! May I buy Robust statue and Basic painting off you? It might take a while to find the time that works for both of us though. Let me know if it's okay! Thank you~

Howdy I'm actually on rn if you wanna do the trade? :D

Hello! Can I get Basic, Beautiful, Calm, Fine, Neutral, Warm, and Worthy? (35 tbt total)

Hello! Can I get Basic, Beautiful, Calm, Fine, Neutral, Warm, and Worthy? (35 tbt total)

Howdy! Yeah you can get those art pieces for 35 TBT. Let me know when you're available and do you want delivery or pickup?

Howdy! Yeah you can get those art pieces for 35 TBT. Let me know when you're available and do you want delivery or pickup?

Can we do pick up? And feel free to VM when you're ready :) I'll be back on this evening

Can we do pick up? And feel free to VM when you're ready :) I'll be back on this evening

Howdy! Sorry I was gone all day yesterday, but I'll be available all day whenever you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like the Scenic Painting please. I sent you a PM. :)

Howdy! Sorry I didn't respond sooner I was gone all day yesterday but I'll be available all day when you're ready.

Howdy! Sorry I was gone all day yesterday, but I'll be available all day whenever you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Howdy! Sorry I didn't respond sooner I was gone all day yesterday but I'll be available all day when you're ready.

My gate is open. Will send tbt now. :)

May I please have

Neutral
Basic
Serene
Flowery
Common
Famous
Graceful
Scenic
Perfect
Jolly
Moving
Quaint
Calm

and one of each of the statues that you have available? Please and thank you!

Back