• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🍰 Sleepy’s art dump 🍰

Another WIP, working on this in SAI since Colors 3D is way too limited :') Also, putting that colour in the back and clipping everything is making my life so much easier (especially with lighter colours)~
- snip -[/center]
Clip is love, clip is life, I feel that, lmao

Finished the drawing c: After I'm done with some other things I might add this style to my shop ^^
alphy_and_yukari_by_hephsin_latte-dbvne6l.png
This looks so good!! They are so cute and look so happy. I always wanna pinch the cheeks of the characters in your art and offer them mentos from my purse. They're all automatically treated like they are my grandchildren. lmaoo

This looks so good!! They are so cute and look so happy. I always wanna pinch the cheeks of the characters in your art and offer them mentos from my purse. They're all automatically treated like they are my grandchildren. lmaoo

Thank you so much! This has to be one of the nicest/most interesting comments I've gotten on my art :blush: That means a lot to me :'D
[size=-2]when I saw this I couldn't stop grinning, but atleast I got a boost of motivation to try and get more art done ♥[/size]

A commission (? It was for my wishlist so that counts?) for punctuallyAbsent~
12bc27484e8d11ebe993edd3ff85b8af-dbwa3cm.png

Last edited:
I'm getting mabinogi clothes off of some of these drawings ;-;!!!
I like it all, precious, precious

SHEER FRILLS, you're really pullin' out all the tricks lmao
she's so cute and i like the ribbons and bells on her arms!!

SHEER FRILLS, you're really pullin' out all the tricks lmao
she's so cute and i like the ribbons and bells on her arms!!

Thank you~! I rarely make non-chibi stuff these days ;;

-----
I've tried logging in multiple times to post this only to be interrupted each time, I'm finally free :')

2015_summary_of_art_by_hephsin_latte-dby4zzq.png
2016_summary_of_art_by_hephsin_latte-dby500b.png
2017_summary_of_art_by_hephsin_latte-dby501p.png

And some other art:
gingersnap35_by_hephsin_latte-dby2174.png
prisma_by_hephsin_latte-dby217r.png
prisma_by_hephsin_latte-dby21aw.png

This outfit cost me ~$25, thank you USD-CAD rates :rolleyes: ($18 USD). Originally planned on buying the Stormblood artbook, but the only shipping option was pretty much the cost of a 2nd artbook so that didn't work out (I'm not paying $100 for that ><)
yukari_carby_by_hephsin_latte-dby4qpj.png
secret_santa_by_hephsin_latte-dbxjpew.png

Your art is so cute! In the art summary, I can see you changed the eyes a lot. In the 2015 one, the eyes were really big and shiny and close together. In the 2017, The eyes are smaller, farther apart, and subdued overall. I can definitely see the improvement here.

Would you like to do my Mocchi OC? -> X

There's a lot more art I could post here but I'll just pick some that I liked ^^; new (top)-old (bottom)

4060541--KfZUMefuD73kN_6.png

4054670-luW6w5heETc3MadP.png

4051759-kzb6IAJzKFHHxu0H.png

4020699-R9pIN5xDZPHNhTXZ.png

I really need to buy a tablet so I can draw properly/without feeling restricted, so hopefully I can get one during the summer >.<

More stuff (3DS)~

4073367-aVeL6kAmxYoIISob.png

4074976-mrKUKkyO4FJDCTK6.png

4081396-psBGsGI28kMFpvy5.png

4081473-bnGzAyH5Or4Ew_5Q.png

Also I ended up getting a tablet so I'll probably work on the last one there c:

Lovely style!
I love how your color - it super matches the drawing style!

Back