• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🍰 Sleepy’s art dump 🍰

your art is absolutely adorable, i can't even ;;w;;
welcome to the forum!!

if you're still accepting any requests, i'd be honored for you to draw anyone you like from my toyhou.se?
(if you do like any let me know, and i'll give you personality for them! i haven't gotten around to filling all the profiles out yet..)
click me please~

to cute here's some pics of me and my friend's mayors draw what you want also love the little chibi cube drawings :3
HNI_0006.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry if these look weird, at school/using photoshop and I don't think there's any pen sensitivity ><

@himeki
dylan__himeki__by_hephsin_latte-dbnxhl6.png

@amye.miller
aya__amye_miller__by_hephsin_latte-dbnxft0.png

@Hatori
izumi__hatori__by_hephsin_latte-dbnxj2c.png

Last edited:
Sorry if these look weird, at school/using photoshop and I don't think there's any pen sensitivity ><

@himeki
dylan__himeki__by_hephsin_latte-dbnxhl6.png

@amye.miller
aya__amye_miller__by_hephsin_latte-dbnxft0.png

@Hatori
izumi__hatori__by_hephsin_latte-dbnxj2c.png

Thank you so much! She looks very cute. c: I really appreciate you drawing her. c:

Contemplating opening a shop for igb (after finishing some owed art) since I'm broke, I need some examples of the style I want to try (it's gonna be on Colors 3D so don't expect stuff to look symmetrical), but I need some refs if anyone wants a freeb c:

Also a WIP that will probably take forever to finish because I kinda lost interest
I'll just force myself to finish it over the weekend or something :')
oh_well_by_hephsin_latte-dbunqfp.png

Last edited:
Colors 3D stuff, gonna work on some more tonight/tomorrow~
trust me these looked much nicer on the 3DS screen/at 320x240 ;;

wip1_by_hephsin_latte-dbuw20r.jpg

wip2_by_hephsin_latte-dbuw20z.jpg

Last edited:
Finished the first 3 a few months ago (4 was just lined), but finally decided to finish the last one:
(meant to resize them to fit the post, but I'll try to post a better one later)
cheebs_by_hephsin_latte-dbva5uv.png
And some other art:
yukari_by_hephsin_latte-dbuz5if.jpg

harvest_moon_by_hephsin_latte-dbuz5hv.jpg

Last edited:
Doodled some stuff on my notes during class ;;
(one was random/first thing that came to mind, second was my miqo'te)
note_doodles_by_hephsin_latte-dbvfm36.png

Another WIP, working on this in SAI since Colors 3D is way too limited :') Also, putting that colour in the back and clipping everything is making my life so much easier (especially with lighter colours)~
alphy_and_yukari_by_hephsin_latte-dbvlk3m.png

Last edited:
Finished the drawing c: After I'm done with some other things I might add this style to my shop ^^
alphy_and_yukari_by_hephsin_latte-dbvne6l.png

Back