• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

On your wedding day..

cake or cupcakes?

• Cupcakes

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Cake

Votes: 65 81.3%

• Total voters
I'd have cake over cupcakes. My cousin had cupcakes at her wedding, and it didn't go down too well. I'm a quantity over anything kinda girl. I feel like you'd get a lot more servings out of cake, then you do out of cupcakes. In no way would the cake be traditional though. I've had traditional cake/cupcakes and it was bad. Real bad. I'd probably just have a plain vanilla sponge cake. That way it's something almost everyone can agree on.

Last edited:
A wedding is a big occasion so I say go all out and get yourself a cool looking big cake!

I haven't given it much thought but I guess it'd depend on what my significant other and I both like. I'm a huge fan of tres leches cake so I'd be happy with that because it's so yummy! I'd be okay with chocolate cake as well. As long as it's not with crazy amounts of frosting/fondant that overpower the flavor of the cake, I'm okay with most cakes. <3

Cupcakes are very adorable but I don't think they're as elegant as a cake. I do love cupcakes, though!

Last edited:
Back