Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
would you rather have a cupcake stand or the traditional, usually 3-4 tier cake?

cake.jpg

personally, I'd rather have a cake, even on birthdays. I really like vanilla and strawberries/mixed berries so that's what I'd definitely go for.

Last edited:
I want a traditional cake. what else are we supposed to cut while people watch?

you people are getting pie, and you're going to like it

or cheesecake, which is still basically pie

(not that I have any plans for marriage, but in the hypothetical)

Last edited:
Traditonally (or so i hear) its suppose to be a tier cake made out of fruit and icing. You would cut together the big one at the wedding and keep the other two. Not sure what the middle one was for but the small one was for having a baby or baby shower? Fruit cake typically has alcohol in it and can last about a year. Kinda like a Christmas cake (which maybe the middle tier).

I heard this from my mum i believe but eh my other half doesnt like cake for a very personal reason but loves cookies so i may end up asking for a cookie cake/pie or making it myself. I like how some people come up with different ideas.

Blow tradition if that's not your thing it is YOUR wedding, have whatever you want. It's suppose to be personal and significant.

My dad and stepmom had a small wedding in our backyard under this tent canopy thing. It was bigger than you'd think, but lovely and beautiful. We had a band on our deck, tables, drinks, and food. I loved it. They then brought out this beautiful arrangement of red velvet cupcakes. They were the best cupcakes I'd ever eaten, and to this day, the best wedding I've been to.

For my actual wedding we did cupcakes for a couple of reasons. For the few weddings we've been too, hardly anyway eats the cake - which brings me to my second point of why waste our money on a traditional wedding cake when no one was going to eat it.

My dad built me a cupcake stand for $30 and then I paid maybe $200 for 150 cupcakes. I did a pumpkin flavor, vanilla, and chocolate with a vanilla coconut butter cream.

omg did you just created a new thread baha? on tbt? on brewsters? this is the end of the world , run for your lives. D:

I would like both , c:

I would say both. But I won't lie, a cake would be what I'd prefer, but I don't see why we couldn't have both.

I would want a cake instead because you can cut it. Not sure about the cupcakes.

I would love the idea of cupcakes! Although my wedding is pretty simple that's what I want but it is nice to be able to dream to have a really nice wedding :) but still~ Simple is the best cause wedding is not about that day but is the whole life with someone you love and cheris~

Back