• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♡Merch-A-Roni (Updated)♡<(^~^<)

So sorry for the late reply! But cool tysm! Could I possibly do so tomorrow? I used my characters three item limit today (and my other ones don't have enough coupons xP)

Alright just pm or vm me when your ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Can I order the dachshund ornament for 4 TBT?

Sure! Wanna do pick up or drop off?

May I visit Dobie's RV, please?

Oh i didn't see this but sure you can!

Can you vm when your ready cause i might forget xd

Last edited:
Bump?

Hi! If you're still online may I buy the nintendo block item and visit timmy/tommy? :)
I can pay in tbt!

Boop

please may i visit tom nook's rv and boots' rv? :)

200k IGB?

Last edited:
If you're still selling~
Mayor:Heidi/Matt
Town:Ereta/Cashmoni
Item redd's pic
2tbt~

thank you, may I collect it tomorrow? If thats alright? I can give you the tbt already if you want~

Hi there! I was wondering if I could organise an RV visit to Dobie? Apparently you can convince villagers to move to your town from the RV - is that true for visiting players as well? Happy to pay IGB or TBT, as per your preference :)

thank you, may I collect it tomorrow? If thats alright? I can give you the tbt already if you want~

Sure but it'll have to be towards the afternoon since I have school >_<

I have a rather large order here, but I need a little time to gather meow coupons. I'd like to visit boots, ike, timmy/tommy, mable, rover, tom nook, and huck.

Also I'd like your massive cake.

38 tbt, correct?

Hi! Can I buy the straw hat from you? :)

Sure! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I was wondering if I could organise an RV visit to Dobie? Apparently you can convince villagers to move to your town from the RV - is that true for visiting players as well? Happy to pay IGB or TBT, as per your preference :)

You can visit dobie and try but i don't think it'll work because i tried the same thing and they wouldn't bring up the topic of moving to my town

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a rather large order here, but I need a little time to gather meow coupons. I'd like to visit boots, ike, timmy/tommy, mable, rover, tom nook, and huck.

Also I'd like your massive cake.

38 tbt, correct?

Yep correct! ^-^ If you want you can vm when your ready.
Also i don't really know how long I'll be able to stay on since i have schoool tomorrow.

when could we try it out? :D either way he has some items I know my friend would love!

Back