• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can I still get the DLC?

Brianstorm

Phantom Thief
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I tried to connect to that "attwifi" Nintendo Zone thing but I couldn't get any of the characters

I really want to design Felyne's house, the Mario set and the Wii U/3DS stands.

Well, maybe not since Nintendo Zone shut down, and the game is 2 years old...but if it is still possible, that would be great, since I never got the DLC.

I don't think you can, but I'm possibly going to an old Nintendo Zone today, so I'll let you know if it works. I hope it does! :)

You can't get those special villagers any more but you still be able to get DLC items if you know someone that already obtained the DLC items and can load those items to Amiibo cards for you.

Well, maybe not since Nintendo Zone shut down, and the game is 2 years old...but if it is still possible, that would be great, since I never got the DLC.

Didn't Nintendo Zone shut down before HHD?

Last edited:
DLC was shut down a long long time ago unfortunately

I'm suprised people are still replying. This thread is 10 days old ;P

Not sure why you're bumping. LuciaMew answered your question. You can still get the items, but only from somebody who already has them and can save them onto an amiibo card for you. You can't get the DLC villagers anymore.

Back