• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you get your playcoins?

When I was still in school I'd take it with me on the commute. There were a couple of spots near by my uni that were good for streetpasses so it was like an extra incentive. I have never really depleted that amount even years later... but sometimes I'll take my 3ds with me to work and it tops up again. I've never shaken it just to get play coins. To be honest, with my butter fingers I'm scared I'll toss it and smash it to bits lol.

Exploit Lolz

Yea i use the shake I got four games that use play coins, but I take my 3ds everywhere,& when I am out with my mom I put her to work, I just slip it in her purse, then take it back out *Bing*. I put little kids to work to make it ♪fun♪

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exploit Lolz

Yea i use the shake I got four games that use play coins, but I take my 3ds everywhere,& when I am out with my mom I put her to work, I just slip it in her purse, then take it back out *Bing*. I put little kids to work to make it ♪fun♪

Back