• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How do you get your playcoins?

I usually take walks with my 3DS. Every walk I take gets me the 10 Play Coins lol.

I usually get them walking around, but only if I have a bag on me. I don't like carrying around a new 3ds xl in my pocket.

My 3DS is often in my bag, so I just accumulate them naturally. In fact, I'm very often at maximum coins because I don't use them much right now.

idk how all of you get play coins from walking, maybe it's messed up from all the shaking but my 3ds is in my backpack every day at school (i can't leave it hanging out since my school is infamous for stealing ****, i got something on my backpack stolen on the first day), so either my playcoin-detector-thing is messed up from all the shaking or it's too deep in my backpack to be detected.

i take it with me when i go to places and i usually get the standard 10 coins a day
havent bothered in a while since i dont play 3ds much and honestly there sno use for them in new games

When I walk the dogs I put it in my bag, stockpile them, and when I'm low I take it with me again.

I generally walk abt 7000+ steps at work so i just bring it with me, slip it in my pocket and when i have a break or I take my lunch, i check to see how many steps I've taken.

I put it in my handbag when I go out. Otherwise I give it a shake.

I go on walks after my friend Jim drives to places. I'm currently maxed-out on Play Coins from that.

I shake it lmao. It probably isn't good for it but hey, I need them for HHD!

if im walking somewhere kinda far ill take it with me sometimes but i shake it usually
i have my own SPECIAL technique that gives me lots of steps when shaking

I haven't gotten playcoins in forever. I'm having issues with the power button on my 3ds and I just leave it at home to charge constantly because I'm afraid if it powers off it'll be dead forever.

I usually take it with me if I remember it. Now I have like way too many so i just waste them on SP games. I might bounce it on the sofa if I really need them lol

I keep it in my bag when I walk around sometimes, but sometimes I just shake it lightly until I get a decent amount to last for a few days.

If I go somewhere I know I'll be walking a lot I'll take it. Took it shopping the other day and got my max. I never think to stash it in my purse when I just go out, and I don't think I'd get a ton of steps anyways. Usually if I need coins I'll shake it.

Back