• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

⭐ ACNL Guide Master Thread ⭐

bump and added a website that helps make images softer for those that don't have photoshop. You're welcome :D

bump

I think I'm just gonna bump this every 2-3 weeks if no one else does.

Last edited:
Surprised to see this had died out! It's very useful, and I am wondering if there's anything else to add. So... Bump~

Surprised to see this had died out! It's very useful, and I am wondering if there's anything else to add. So... Bump~

maybe I'll try to add more bug and fish lists because just one isn't very accurate.

I will also move this to my Wordpress account, just because it won't die out. The link is here >> X

I haven't gone around with it, but if you'd like, PM or VM me any cool websites that other people would benefit from them. i will eventually add every website on here (plus some art tutorials and jazz) so don't worry about it staying the way it is forever.

Last edited:
in case you wanted a non-dying version of these guides, I've compiled them in my Wordpress blog here: X

Please don't bump this thread since I'm not updating this one anymore (the coding was getting overwhelming)

----------------

EDIT: Just found out that it is inaccessible to some people so I posted it in Tumblr

Last edited:
Back