Have you ever had a single species town? Would you ever?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I kind of want to make an all squirrel town, because I already have Marshal, Poppy, Pecan, Hazel, Ricky, Caroline and Filbert amiibo cards. Then I'd probably buy Peanut, Cally and Sylvana here. lmao but like I already have two copies of the game. but they're so cute.

I've been really tempted with the deer! I love them! But honestly I think it'd be precious for any animal type! Just to see them all together and becoming friends! (Also, on a personal side note, maybe a tad less odd when I imagine my villager's romantic lives)

I've been really tempted with the deer! I love them! But honestly I think it'd be precious for any animal type! Just to see them all together and becoming friends! (Also, on a personal side note, maybe a tad less odd when I imagine my villager's romantic lives)

Omg yeah, that's true. hahaha it always seems like Olivia in my town is infatuated with her next door neighbor, O'Hare. lmao It's cute, but cat/rabbit feels a little off. Not as off as like penguin/wolf or sheep/hippo or something tho

OYjziyf.jpg
I have some single species towns(ducks,pigs and frogs).They were fun to put together and I don't get bored with having nine or ten of the same species.The Amiibo cards would certainly save a lot of time with getting villagers.

@hoodathotit - Yeah, maybe I'll just by the rest of the amiibos if they're not too pricey. Sylvana might be expensive because I think she's WA.

@Nunnafinga - omg your duckies are adorable! I love that. Ok, I think I really want to do squirrels.

How many towns do you both have? If you don't mind me asking. :)

@hoodathotit - Yeah, maybe I'll just by the rest of the amiibos if they're not too pricey. Sylvana might be expensive because I think she's WA.

@Nunnafinga - omg your duckies are adorable! I love that. Ok, I think I really want to do squirrels.

How many towns do you both have? If you don't mind me asking. :)

I have three single species towns and three regular towns.One of the "regular" towns has seven koalas though...heh.

I don't have a single specie town, but I have two towns that are mixed with rabbits and squirrels.

I love single species towns. I have an all dog town and one has all 8 hamsters. I would love to have all chickens. Bears would be cute too.

Aww those sound so cute. A bear/cub mixed town would be adorable I think. and omg I can just imagine a bunch of tiny hamsters. aww.

@Accfsally - oo rabbit/squirrel is a nice mix

I don't have one, but I think it would be really cute! My favorite would probably be an all deer or all frog town (but no Jambette!)

I don't have one, but I think it would be really cute! My favorite would probably be an all deer or all frog town (but no Jambette!)

UPhJtNW - Imgur.jpg
For me it would be odd not having Jambette in a frog town but I know she's not very popular.At least there are a lot of frogs to choose from in the game...18 now after the W.A. update.

I haven't had a single species town, but I feel like I totally would if it was just... all sheep. I've never had a sheep villager. They're so poofy, haha.

Starlaxy - I LOOOVE sheep. If I didn't do all squirrel or if I were to do two one species town I think I would do all sheep. I love how poof they are too.

Nunna/alwayscoffe - I like frogs too. I especially like Lily, Tad and Diva. I think Jambette is kind of cute and funny!

Pancake - did you get a new ds yet??

I'm currently in the process of making an all-squirrel town! I think I'm almost halfway there Villager wise :]

I'm going to try out a mostly-horse town. I unfortunately don't like enough of the horses to make a full 10 horse town, so I'll mix in some deer & sheep. They're all hooved animals so it works out in a way. :p

I haven't tried it but if I do, I'd probably go for an all deer town because for the most part, they're cute and I can have all personalities. But then again, I'd be tired sooner if I don't see any villager other than deers.

I think the idea is neato and fun. Though, there isn't a specific species that I LOVE and I like the mixture of different animals. So it wouldn't be for me.

I've never had 100% one type but at one point I did end up with nearly all the deer villagers. I don't know how cause other than Bam I'm not a fan of them, so it wasn't intentional to end up with nearly all of them.

Back