• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States LF: JP s2 - Marty | JP s3 - Etoile & more FT: 318 - Stitches | 01 - Vivian and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

evetype

Bang Dream!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (49) +
LF: JP s2 - Marty | JP s3 - Etoile & more FT: 318 - Stitches | 01 - Vivian and more!

haitus

Last edited:
Are your cards NA? Would you trade 188 Ankha for 106 Booker and 201 Rover? (After looking at my Rover I noticed it has a tiny bit of white scruffs on the upper edge.) If your not into that, it's cool. I can take pictures if you'd like to take a look at it.

Are your cards NA? Would you trade 188 Ankha for 106 Booker and 201 Rover? (After looking at my Rover I noticed it has a tiny bit of white scruffs on the upper edge.) If your not into that, it's cool. I can take pictures if you'd like to take a look at it.
I would love pictures! All of my cards are NA. I'll update the post!

o(≧▽≦)o
Just a little update!
I don't have hhd so holo's don't mean that much to me other than they're pretty to look at. Maybe if I ask for the game, they'll mean more? Either way, I have these expensive cards and I'm asking for inexpensive cards, so it's more quantity that matters. The more you have to trade the more likely I'll trade. I'm getting lesser cards soon, so expect some easier trades than these.

What do you say to this?
Your 45 Olive & 46 Dobie for:
010 Pascal
016 Lyle
103 Kicks
106 Booker
201 Rover
& 207 Mabel?

٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶ Got traded some cards!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.