• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States LF: JP s2 - Marty | JP s3 - Etoile & more FT: 318 - Stitches | 01 - Vivian and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(✧ω✧) Got rid of a lot of cards and now I'm only looking for two more!

Last edited:
☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆ Since I'm getting another Marina soon, Marina has been placed as easier to get. If you have at least one holo I'm looking for and another card, then I would gladly trade Marina. Both Holos would be amazing!

╰(*?︶`*)╯ Finally got all the cards I wanted! Thank you all. Now onto Sanrio cards! I'm aiming for JP, but I do accept EU! I'm also getting more cards in the mail!

(〃^▽^〃) No longer have Marshal and no longer need Toby! I'm still waiting on getting those cards tho so I'll have more to trade!

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ Some changes! And finally got some cards!

Last edited:
?˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖? No longer have Francine and no longer need Brewster!

Hi again! I really need Lolly (333). I have Julian (173)! Would you like to trade?

Edit: I also have Whitney (148), if you'd rather trade for her!

Last edited:
Hi again! I really need Lolly (333). I have Julian (173)! Would you like to trade?

Edit: I also have Whitney (148), if you'd rather trade for her!

I would love Julian! Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back