Pokémon your top five pokemon music theme

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
mine is:
1.ORAS E4 battle theme
2.Fire Red gy leader theme
3.uxie/azelf/mesprit theme
4.Pearl/diamond cynthia theme
5.B/W E4 theme

Ughhhh, it's hard to only pick 5. There's so much fantastic music in this series.

1. Black & White - Accumula Town (Drums & Piano Mix)
I love how cheerful and fun this song is! I'd stand there for a long time just to listen. I'd love to have it as a town tune honestly. BW/Gen 5 has an amazing soundtrack.

2. Black & White - Unwavering Emotions
I love this song so much. It's beautiful and emotional. It's also my town tune for my Pokemon town.

3. HeartGold & SoulSilver - Cerulean City
This song always brings me back to happy memories. Misty's my all time favorite character so this tune is timeless for me.

4. Black 2 & White 2 - World Tournament Final Battle
This song was originally going to be used as Hilda and Hilbert's battle theme but ended up as this instead. I still really enjoy the energy and drive in this track.

5. Black & White - Event Battle
This song is intense.

Honorable Mentions:
- Diamond & Pearl - Lake Acuity/Verity/Valor
This song is so peaceful and pretty.

- Black 2 & White 2 - Elesa’s Gym Leader Theme
BW2 giving every gym leader their own gym theme remixed is a really great touch. I think Elesa's is the most unique.

- Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Abandoned Ship
I've always liked this song since RSE but I really enjoy the remake of it with more beauty and mystery added to it.

Last edited:
Oh man, there's so many good ones aghhh.

In no particular order:
1. Black and White - Lacunosa Town
The town isn't quite memorable, nothing much happens. It's non-existent in Black and White 2 but my goodness is it one of my favorite town music in all of Pokemon. The Piano, Guitar, Drums, and Xylophone just make this a great listen.

2. Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire - Soaring (Night)
This music just fits very well soaring high above Hoenn, looking at the stars and the city lights, remembering your entire journey over the vast region. The Guitar part is my favorite.

3. D/P/PT - Eterna Forest
I ADORE this theme, it's eerie yet so beautiful at the same time. The way the music reverberates through the left and right ear phones is amazingly done. The Anime's take on this song though...it's even better than the game's version.

4. Sun and Moon - Salon Shop
YES. This music is classy, hip, and head-boppingly catchy. It fits the salon very well. If I'm ever wanting to play Pokemon-Amie, I always go to the salon to do it as I have the beautiful Salon Shop music as a background. The "Ohhh, Baby!" part in the beginning is what makes it tbh.

5. X and Y - Coumarine City
Jazzy and just all around beautiful, a great and rare jazz piece from Pokemon that immerses you into Coumarine City. It's just beautiful.

Honorable Mentions:
D/P/PT - Lake
R/S/E - Route 113
ORAS - Abandoned Ship
B2W2 - Humilau City
BW - Undella (Summer/Spring/Winter)
D/P/PT - Eterna City (Night)
R/B/Y - Pallet Town
HG/SS - National Park

AAHH There's so much more but I don't want to elongate this post any longer so there you go.

Aaaa. Can't choose five, but my favourite is unwavering emotions. And Chicha, HOW DID YOU DO THAT AS YOUR TOWN THEME?
Tell me pls

Anything from Unova and Sinnoh to be completely honest.

My favourite is the starting town in BW2 though

I don't know about top five but my all time top two are the Pokemon Red/Blue Gym Music and the slightly superior Pokemon Gold/Silver Gym Music. Nothing could ever get me pumped up more than these two.

Back