• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Peppy Villager Suggestions

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
I know I said before that I didn't want a peppy villager,
but I feel like I should open up to them because I want all the personalities in my town

So, which peppy do you think would go good in a forest town (their house design can't be super neon bright)
because I'm curious as to what everyone thinks

Any Suggestions are appreciated ! You can also find all house exteriors here:

https://aforestlife.com/guides/villager-house-exteriors-in-ac-new-leaf/

I would suggest Ruby, because she is an albino rabbit with realistic colours, but her house is literally space-themed, so I don't think you would want her. The exterior of her house is also pretty bright, having a purple roof.

Apple, Bonbon, Bubbles, Cheri, Felicity, Ketchup, Epona, Patty, Pippy, Pompom, Tabby, Tangy, Truffles are all peppy villagers with non neon colored houses.

Pippy, Pompom, or Tangy. Though of the three I think Pippy the rabbit probably fits the forest theme the best.

I'm gonna cast my vote for Sprinkle as she is my favorite Peppy villager and it'd be cool to see her get more love. Her house is, like, mint/turquoise colored and the interior is the Alpine series. She's not exactly a woodland creature, but she'd fit in perfectly in a winter forest town, though I'm not sure if that's what you were going for.

I have Ruby in my forest town, and I don't think the house looks out of place despite being the only neon house in town.

Other than Ruby, I would vote for Maddie. She's super sweet and her house (although it has a pink roof) is pretty calm.

Yeah I was going to say, I don't think Tangy and Felicity have a really bright or gaudy exterior design.

Here's my list of Peppies with houses that might fit into a forest, who also look like they might be "wild" animals:

Bianca (house is a little modern)
Carmen
Epona (on the off chance you have the amiibo)
Gabby
Patty (I know cows aren't forest-y, but I have her in my forest town because the color scheme still works and I like cows)
Pippy
Tabby
Twiggy

Finding a good Peppy for a forest town is hard!

Carmen
Bunnie
Patty (i think a cow could kiiind of fit in a forest town maybe idk, but her house is super woodlandy looking to me)
Maddie

Epona is a fantastic peppy for a non-neon, more foresty themed house. But that's only if you or one of your friends has the amiibo :p

Thanks everyone who suggested Epona! She is actually a really great fit in my town!

Pate and Ketchup are my favorites! I'd definitely recommend them :)

My suggestion would be Nibbles; she's one of my favourite peppies! Her house is mint green which might be a little bright, but at least squirrels are kind of forest-y. Other than that, I'd suggest Carmen and Gabi; I think they could both fit in a forest town.

Last edited:
Back