• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

3 more people....

I know many people will be busy so it will be tough to get more people here.

I wish Amanda was here to play and Abe too, 'cause both of them are great. Anybody know how they are?

Does literally everyone but me have a Discord?

I would in, but I can only do like 30 mins a day so I think it wouldn't be good

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 more people....

I know many people will be busy so it will be tough to get more people here.

I wish Amanda was here to play and Abe too, 'cause both of them are great. Anybody know how they are?

Does literally everyone but me have a Discord?

hurry and get a discord

/in! karen u should in because i'll prob only do about half an hour to an hour also so u won't be alone with all the accusations that you're coasting :' )

also yeah get discord zendal so we can play discord maf

Last edited:
tbh I probably will be for not talking enough even though my literal meta is to never take d1 seriously because it's boring

People literally come up with any excuse to put someone on the pedestal and then when that person is lynched the people who pushed it are just like "oopsie daisy, please don't hurt me".

Which I find funny but people are usually inactive or lurking until something somewhat confrontational/interesting happens so I understand why most of us are just like "eh" on day 1.

Last edited:
Back