• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

PREGAME

3530f4a614a1bdb39258306a6ac51906.jpg

In this mafia game, two factions are at war: The Ables and the Gracies. The Ables, daughters of the humble working class, want simple clean lines and practical ensembles. The Gracies are all about bold big statements. The Gracies are absolutely horrified of the Able's lame color schemes and boring textiles. The Ables on the other hand, while disgusted by the Gracie's snotty and elitist behavior, can't help but be fascinated by the blue and green target trademark. So much so that they began adopting the colors and the hues of the Gracie designs. Not exactly a copy but more like a replica, a more affordable one.

The Gracie's, alarmed of the dilution of their brand in the market, has chosen to annihilate the Ables. It started one evening when the body of famed seamstress Rable was found in her tailoring shop. Much to the horror of townsfolk, Rable was stabbed to death with a paper taped to her body "FAIL!" it says. Only one group of people are known to throw "PASS" and "FAIL" phrases like grains of rice on wedding day: The Gracies!.

The townsfolk are scared: The Gracies are murdering the Ables , and they do not know who they are. Many of the new townsfolk are new and any one of them could be the suspects. They have no choice but to lynch everday who they think of are capable of murdering the Ables.

In this story of war and shears, who will emerge victorious? Would the Ables get rid of the Gracies and continue their affordable lines, or will the Gracies emerge triumphant, ensuring the continuation of their monopoly on trademark and brands.

Last edited:
signups will close on 8/30. If this game doesn't get 13 players this game will be canceled
updated op, let me know if links are not working for the pregame link.

/in

i'm new to this, sorry if i won't be good

I will only join if the game is close to being able to start

To join or not to join

I hope its well organized tho x(

Back