• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

@Bianca please don't let this game discourage you from hosting. For what it's worth, I didn't think you didn't make that many mistake. However, you can't be biased with 1 side or the other when hosting. You posting "this game is experimental" at such an inconvenient time practically killed all of my chances of surviving the phase and I would have died no matter what I said given Evan was my only contender.

yeah this really deflated us because I was about to run with that insane cop thing after I had to learn so much about it for miraculous ladybug mafia lol

@Bianca please don't let this game discourage you from hosting. For what it's worth, I didn't think you didn't make that many mistake. However, you can't be biased with 1 side or the other when hosting. You posting "this game is experimental" at such an inconvenient time practically killed all of my chances of surviving the phase and I would have died no matter what I said given Evan was my only contender.

Exactly and don't mind about people getting pissed off cuz game wasnt that well organized now you know how it feels to be the host and now you two knowwha needs to improve on

dont worry i wasnt mad at u or anything you did your job you tried your best

Thank you Ness, It was a learning process but I did make that crucial mistake of saying something which might have impacted the game and for that i really deserved to be modkilled. :-(

also everyone please join BOTW mafia! I swear swear swear I'm working on making sure it is balanced.... Kallie is looking over it as a 5th opinion, I've balanced games in the past (Teletubbies/Paper Mario TTYD) and I guarantee it will go to completion :)

no shade... just a disclaimer with the current state of mafia rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

ayyy i correctly guessed scum team

post obs plz?

Also start listening to my "first to vote tell" more because this time around I the first to vote was cop, so...

ayyy i correctly guessed scum team

I probably could've been less scummy this game... but I also didn't want my teammates to just flop, so I tried to help them out more than I usually would've liked and tried not to bus them

I felt like it was obvious after a little bit that the three of us were connected because I like never mentioned them. I mentally and to remember to include them in my reads lists for the last few days lol

I guess since I was godfather, I could've just said screw them I'm going on my own.... but I didn't want to do that. Especially because I wanted to sus them so bad too

- - - Post Merge - - -

Byngo said:
a mog death should raise sus of toad to some people that can remember.

ik if i was in the game id seriously sus him for mog dying, cuz he specifically mentioned when we were scum together that he likes to get mog out of the way since she "reads him like a book"

actually i think mog always getting n1'd is connected to toad always being scum lmao

lolololololololololololol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also all roles should be randomized.... no assigning people to roles because its funny, that takes away from the integrity of the game and dissuades people to play in games because they will be assigned a crappy role because its a joke with the host

I probably could've been less scummy this game... but I also didn't want my teammates to just flop, so I tried to help them out more than I usually would've liked and tried not to bus them

I felt like it was obvious after a little bit that the three of us were connected because I like never mentioned them. I mentally and to remember to include them in my reads lists for the last few days lol

I guess since I was godfather, I could've just said screw them I'm going on my own.... but I didn't want to do that. Especially because I wanted to sus them so bad too

- - - Post Merge - - -

lolololololololololololol

- - - Post Merge - - -

also all roles should be randomized.... no assigning people to roles because its funny, that takes away from the integrity of the game and dissuades people to play in games because they will be assigned a crappy role because its a joke with the host

it was randomized. you know kirby ...he is very serious about this. The only one I insisted as a role was with Sej to make her townie because I don't feel confident she will be active as mafia..

It was fun following the game from an observer's perspective. But just goes to show how easily role balance can be overlooked. Nt guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Both this game and Pokemon ended day 2 damn. BOTW mafia better be good :lemon:

awww man, I was having a lot of fun...dang, now I feel kind of bad for getting pissed about the setup earlier. But I always tried to couch my words in appreciation because I know firsthand how hard it is to make sure a game is well balanced! (Not as a GM here but in other mafia forums).

Thank you so much Bianca and Kirby! Though you overcompensated for the initial maf lean by making this too town leaning, I think you did your best and provided us (well, me at least) with a really fun experience. :)

Also, for all my ****ty play and confusion, I was actually pretty close to nailing maf. Good effort toad and ness, you were worthy opponents but my all seeing eye was too much for you ;)

Exactly and don't mind about people getting pissed off cuz game wasnt that well organized now you know how it feels to be the host and now you two knowwha needs to improve on

dont worry i wasnt mad at u or anything you did your job you tried your best

Sorry again, and really I want to thank you for really making the game a reality. If not for you, the game will not start and probably will be canceled, so thank you again!!

aww, it was okay bianca. hopefully this serves as a lesson.

edit: **** yes i saved someone. im the best doctor.

Last edited:
awww man, I was having a lot of fun...dang, now I feel kind of bad for getting pissed about the setup earlier. But I always tried to couch my words in appreciation because I know firsthand how hard it is to make sure a game is well balanced! (Not as a GM here but in other mafia forums).

Thank you so much Bianca and Kirby! Though you overcompensated for the initial maf lean by making this too town leaning, I think you did your best and provided us (well, me at least) with a really fun experience. :)

Also, for all my ****ty play and confusion, I was actually pretty close to nailing maf. Good effort toad and ness, you were worthy opponents but my all seeing eye was too much for you ;)

Sorry again Evan. I really want the game to continue but it is hard knowing the balance is off. and I really admire you as you have nailed Toads and Ness early in one of your post reads. I was like whooa. That is exaclty what is happening so as Ness said, hats off to you. and you had to work the most fending off mafia and town so thank you for that!

maf chat is actually really interesting ftr, looks like I rustled some jimmies ;)

Sorry again, and really I want to thank you for really making the game a reality. If not for you, the game will not start and probably will be canceled, so thank you again!!

No prob just joining cuz prolly no one else join im glad you experience it as a host and ye you learn smthing from it. actually tbh i have a lot of things to do brb

- - - Post Merge - - -

maf chat is actually really interesting ftr, looks like I rustled some jimmies ;)

****ing evans so pro wtf how did u pull that off

aww, it was okay bianca. hopefully this serves as a lesson.

edit: **** yes i saved someone. im the best doctor.

Sorry again, Kallie. yes it was a lesson learned. I was actually on the edge when you and Evan are having heated discussion because you are supposed to protect each other , but the reverse is happening. Thank you so much for pointing out the imbalance, and for playing this game albeit the confusion.

Back