Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

Ill just join I kinda feel bad for op
but expect me guys not active like i used to so I'll try my best to participate

Day 1

Chapter One: The Day Begins

The passing of famed seamstress Rable shook the whole town. On the day of the funeral, townsfolk decided to wear black basic or iconic clothes as a tribute to the seamstress’ favorite type of clothing. Unbeknownst to everyone, mafia are wearing rock n roll clothing underneath to celebrate the passing of the town’s famed fashion icon. With the death of their elderly leader, the Gracies are expecting the town to go into the brink of fashion chaos anytime soon.

One of the mafia members can be heard talking on the phone “Yes, she is confirmed dead…but it looks like townsfolk are having a conversation right now. Hold on”

“I think Rable’s death must be avenged. It is only fitting that we investigate who did this to our poor leader, and they must suffer the same fate if not worse!!. Everyone let us gather round and find out if there is a traitor among us!” The screams and shouts and roar of the crowd indicate something wicked is about to happen… You have 48 hours to figure out who might have stabbed the famed seamstress Rable and get rid of the menace once and for all.

Everyone , get ready your knives!

***********************************************************************************

Thank you Waffles for joining and completing the game. Roles will be pmed by Kirbystarship as soon. The 48 hour countdown will start after you receive your roles by pm.

Since I wont be here for the beginning of Day, I'll just post this RQS now.

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism?
2. Time zone and pronouns?
3. How experienced would you say you are?
4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa?
5. Guess on the town to scum ratio?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll post my answers when I can, going offline now.

Byyyyeee.

yayyy this is starting!

I probably won't be around right at the start of day but I'll get on maybe an hour or two afterwards :)

omg the game started already... I'll just answer the rqs now.

1. How do you react to pressure, cases made against you and general criticism?
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I flip out, other times I'm calm

2. Time zone and pronouns?
Gmt+8, she/her

3. How experienced would you say you are?
I think I'm experienced enough

4. How does your town play differ from your scum play and vice versa?
Hmmm I'm more proactive as town I think

5. Guess on the town to scum ratio?
I don't know about balance so, maybe 11-2?

I'm going back to bed. See u guys sooooon

The game didn't start seroja...lol

anyhow @Kirby gdi man that time is late af to start this

5i1vd3r.jpg

That feel when you're a little confused about Day One.

Day 1

Chapter One: The Day Begins

The passing of famed seamstress Rable shook the whole town. On the day of the funeral, townsfolk decided to wear black basic or iconic clothes as a tribute to the seamstress? favorite type of clothing. Unbeknownst to everyone, mafia are wearing rock n roll clothing underneath to celebrate the passing of the town?s famed fashion icon. With the death of their elderly leader, the Gracies are expecting the town to go into the brink of fashion chaos anytime soon.

One of the mafia members can be heard talking on the phone ?Yes, she is confirmed dead?but it looks like townsfolk are having a conversation right now. Hold on?

?I think Rable?s death must be avenged. It is only fitting that we investigate who did this to our poor leader, and they must suffer the same fate if not worse!!. Everyone let us gather round and find out if there is a traitor among us!? The screams and shouts and roar of the crowd indicate something wicked is about to happen? You have 48 hours to figure out who might have stabbed the famed seamstress Rable and get rid of the menace once and for all.

Everyone , get ready your knives!

day will end in

Last edited:
Back