Thinking about a new town

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Hello tbt! It's been a bit!
So... I picked up my old 3ds that happened to be on 11.3 firmware. I've hacked my main town and its nearly complete, and I love it very much...

But...

The thought of making a different town has piqued my interest as soon as I thought of it.
It would be named "Devotion", and the theme would be a mix between barren/forest. the season would be in the late autumn, right before winter. I'd want to give the town a hopeless, sleepy, post-apocalyptic vibe, inspired off of one of my favorite towns.
The residents would be 2 pairs of the same 2 characters, and it would tell a story between them, as they are companions.
Thus, I do not know what to do. It would inspire me to play more, but I don't want to lose my main town! What do you think I should do? :eek:

AC:NL cartridges are pretty inexpensive after the update – you should be able to find a new copy for around $20 USD. I know paying for things isn't fun, but for me, it was worth it not to delete my beloved town when I wanted to try something new.

1. Join My Nintendo and get the %15 off acnl discount

2. Get a $25 Nintendo eshop card (or whatever you pay with)

3. Get the game for about $22 or so :)

I don't think a cartridge would be expensive though, but might have tax depending on where you live. That's just an option if you wanna save cash.

Back