• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sanrio things

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
I would like to buy:

• Everything from Toby's RV (all 14 items)
  • Hello Kitty Drawers
  • Hello Kitty planter
  • Hello Kitty table
  • Hello Kitty outfit
  • Hello Kitty shoes
  • Hello Kitty Hat
  • cloud-making machine

Make an offer and I'll consider it!

Update: Thanks to Botari1999 and 5cm/s for the items! this thread is now closed

Last edited:
Hey I think I may have a spare set of hello kitty shoes and the hat? I'll check for you right now. Would 3 tbt for each item be okay?

Hey I think I may have a spare set of hello kitty shoes and the hat? I'll check for you right now. Would 3 tbt for each item be okay?

yes please! I'll add you in a bit

Edit: I have to go eat. I should be back in a few minutes. I"ll let you know when I'm back!

Last edited:
yes please! I'll add you in a bit

Edit: I have to go eat. I should be back in a few minutes. I"ll let you know when I'm back!

No worries! Take your time :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, found them. I'll add you now. Can I drop off? My town basically has no room atm. ;;

hi! i have the sanrio rvs, so i could probably get you the rest of these!

i guess, like botari1999, i'll go 3 tbt per item? let me know if that's okay so i can start getting them together! :blush:

hi! i have the sanrio rvs, so i could probably get you the rest of these!

i guess, like botari1999, i'll go 3 tbt per item? let me know if that's okay so i can start getting them together! :blush:

that would be 57 TBT all together (excluding hello kitty shoes and hat) so that would be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back