Villager move ping wrong option

ctar17

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1638-5772-1014
Dizzy pinged me and asked to move and I said yes earlier today and he agreed. Now I'm thinking that maybe I should keep him in my town. Tomorrow, can I convince him to stay, or will I just have to find another lazy villager?

If you spam talk to him tomorrow he should bring up moving and say something along the lines of "it's _ days til I move out.." and it should give you the options to tell him to stay or let him go again. I've had this convo with multiple villagers who have pinged me to move, so just spam A on him and see what he says. I hope you can get him to stay. :)

If you haven't saved you can leave the game without saving. Start the game back up and he'll ping again.
If you saved than try tomorrow. If that doesn't work and you have a extra player living in your town try using them. I changed my mind but the villager wouldn't speak to me so I sent out another player. The villager pinged her right away and I stopped the move.

Another time I changed mind and it didn't work with the mayor so I made a new player. Set up their house and went to speak to everyone. The villager pinged and the move was stopped. A couple of weeks later I wished I let the villager go.

Back