• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favorite grass type?

What is your favorite grass shape?

• Triangle

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Circle

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Square

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

Lozzybear

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
What's your favorite grass type in AC? I like how square grass looks the most, but I always go for triangle grass since it changes into stars in the winter. If only year long star grass was a thing.. :(

Given that I just recently found out about this (like a few months ago) I'd say I'm kind of indifferent on the grass pattern. In fact, I checked my town out after learning about this feature and have already forgotten my town's grass shape lol.

Is it just me or does this topic make anyone else think of Pokemon?

i'm really indifferent towards grass type, and i'm always so confused when people reset their maps even though everything is perfect, it's just they don't have circle grass, or something like that ;; it always boggles my mind that this means so much to people??

i guess if i had to choose, i would say triangle grass, because it's the grass type i have (i didn't even notice it until i saw someone talking about resetting and not getting the grass they wanted), and also because it's the grass you see in the campground and on main street- so my town is all uniform :)

I honestly have never noticed what grass I even had in either of my towns until now. I have circle grass in both. I don't even know if I've seen the other types, so I am going to say circle is my favorite, haha.

I always see this type of question and still, I don't know what my grass shape is. I just..never looked down and retained a memory of it.

I'll probably look at it today, go "Oh", and then forget again.

I also didn't know about the whole grass pattern thing after having the game for like a year and a half lol,,, but now that I'm aware of it I think I like circle grass the best! Which is good bc it's what I have :)

Oh wow everyone's like "I didn't even notice grass shapes were different until later on/now" and I relate to this so hard.

When I first started playing ACNL again a few months ago I had no idea that there were different grass shapes or even town hall/train station colors. I had like 3 different main starting towns and they all had different grass shapes and building colors and I had no friggin clue.

I'm still so surprised to this day that I didn't notice those details because they're so prominent.. and yet, I was so oblivious. :p

Is it just me or does this topic make anyone else think of Pokemon?

...My favorite grass type is Serperior. :p

Well, the real truth in grass patterns is I'm indifferent to all three types.

Last edited:
I like squares or circles, I don't care much for the triangles, they make it look weedy.

Triangle because it's the default grass in the campground and main street, I don't like having 2 types of grass in my town x.x second option is circle.

I prefer circle but I don't care what I get it's not that important to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't ever pay attention to it I don't even know what my towns have.

I don't really care but my grass is triangular, so ye. The circle grass looks kinda weird in my opinion.

Back