• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Jeppu's Art Shoppe [TBT Commissions Closed]

LamLam

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Feedback
100% (20) +
Starting up this art shop because I have a good amount of free time at the moment
I have several styles you can order in, ranging from little doodles, cute and clean chibi icons, and fully polished works.

Depending on the type I will take different payments.

+Full bodies can only be bought with real cash through paypal.
+Chibi Icons and Doodles can be bought with both real cash and TBT.
+I can draw Mayors and OCs but not villagers
+Real cash commissions take priority
+I have the right to refuse commissions, doubt I will but just in case LOL
+I will also draw for certain amiibo cards as well (Merengue, Ankha, Whitney, Lolly)
+ Chibis are only being done in icon form.
+I'm best at drawing girls but I can do males as well

Examples of my work:
Full Bodies (No TBT Price, $12 USD for a headshot, $20 for a half body, $30 for a full body):
lum.jpg
dddwdwdwd.jpg
Chibi Icons (400 TBT, $8 USD):
acnlscsc.jpg
New Canvadedes.jpg
ereswsw2r.jpg
dwdwdqwddwqdwqd.jpg
Doodles (150 TBT, $3.50 USD):
lolddd.jpg
New dsdsdCanvas.jpg

Slots (3/3)
1. pinkcotton (Paid) FIN
2. Bunnilla (Paid) FIN
3. A r i a n e (Paid) FIN

No more spots atm

Other than those currently in the slots or the waitlist, TBT commissions are now closed! I will still be taking real cash commission/ amiibo card commissions.

Attachments

• logo-21.jpg
    logo-21.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 212
  • wdqdwd.jpg
    wdqdwd.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
i'm screaming at how cute the doodles are- i'd loveveve one of my mayor (x)

i'll pay in tbt :,)

thank youuu!

Of course, I cant help but to notice that you don't seem to have enough TBT for the chibi icons though?

Of course, I cant help but to notice that you don't seem to have enough TBT for the chibi icons though?

I have 500 in the abd! I just don't list it on my profile haha
d153b0a71ebdb2c6097895c989bc6f92.png

i'm screaming at how cute the doodles are- i'd loveveve one of my mayor (x)

i'll pay in tbt :,)

thank youuu!

That will be 150 tbt will that be okay? I can get started when you send payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 500 in the abd! I just don't list it on my profile haha
d153b0a71ebdb2c6097895c989bc6f92.png

Ahh okay! Since the price is high I would ask for half now and half later. Is that alright?

That will be 150 tbt will that be okay? I can get started when you send payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh okay! Since the price is high I would ask for half now and half later. Is that alright?

Sure, no problem! I can give it to you all now if you want though :eek:

Last edited:
Sure, whichever you are comfortable with!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd love to order 2 separate chibi icons (if you take more than one order per person~)

I'd like one for this boy: http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi

and him: http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles

If you only take one order per person, then could I get this boy to be drawn? http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Yes I can do both! One at a time though haha. You'll be waitlisted for the second one, but as soon as I finish the first three Ill move on to that one!

Yes I can do both! One at a time though haha. You'll be waitlisted for the second one, but as soon as I finish the first three Ill move on to that one!

Not a problem, thank you so much for accepting! ^^ Would you prefer I send full payment for both icons right now or just one at a time? I don't mind either way, whichever is fine to you!

Not a problem, thank you so much for accepting! ^^ Would you prefer I send full payment for both icons right now or just one at a time? I don't mind either way, whichever is fine to you!

Full payment for only the first one as I don't know when I'll get to the second one haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Full payment for only the first one as I don't know when I'll get to the second one haha.

Ah can I be put on the waitlist? I just need to earn a couple more TBT (50) but don't want to order and then I don't have it lol

Sure! I sent the payment for the first icon your way~ Could I request he be drawn first, in this case? [Miles]

and the second icon could be: [Izumi]

Thank you!

Could I be put on the waitlist? I'd like you to consider my OC, Scarlett. Thank you!

Also do you accept PayPal for rlc?

Last edited:
I'd love to be in the wait list please!

-x-x-x-

whoops got ninja'd x3

Last edited:
Back