Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Isabelle
Ruby
Feedback
100% (20) +
Starting up this art shop because I have a good amount of free time at the moment
I have several styles you can order in, ranging from little doodles, cute and clean chibi icons, and fully polished works.

Depending on the type I will take different payments.

+Full bodies can only be bought with real cash through paypal.
+Chibi Icons and Doodles can be bought with both real cash and TBT.
+I can draw Mayors and OCs but not villagers
+Real cash commissions take priority
+I have the right to refuse commissions, doubt I will but just in case LOL
+I will also draw for certain amiibo cards as well (Merengue, Ankha, Whitney, Lolly)
+ Chibis are only being done in icon form.
+I'm best at drawing girls but I can do males as well

Examples of my work:
Full Bodies (No TBT Price, $12 USD for a headshot, $20 for a half body, $30 for a full body):
lum.jpg
dddwdwdwd.jpg
Chibi Icons (400 TBT, $8 USD):
acnlscsc.jpg
New Canvadedes.jpg
ereswsw2r.jpg
dwdwdqwddwqdwqd.jpg
Doodles (150 TBT, $3.50 USD):
lolddd.jpg
New dsdsdCanvas.jpg

Slots (3/3)
1. pinkcotton (Paid) FIN
2. Bunnilla (Paid) FIN
3. A r i a n e (Paid) FIN

No more spots atm

Other than those currently in the slots or the waitlist, TBT commissions are now closed! I will still be taking real cash commission/ amiibo card commissions.

Attachments

• logo-21.jpg
    logo-21.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 212
  • wdqdwd.jpg
    wdqdwd.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
i'm screaming at how cute the doodles are- i'd loveveve one of my mayor (x)

i'll pay in tbt :,)

thank youuu!

Of course, I cant help but to notice that you don't seem to have enough TBT for the chibi icons though?

i'm screaming at how cute the doodles are- i'd loveveve one of my mayor (x)

i'll pay in tbt :,)

thank youuu!

That will be 150 tbt will that be okay? I can get started when you send payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 500 in the abd! I just don't list it on my profile haha
d153b0a71ebdb2c6097895c989bc6f92.png

Ahh okay! Since the price is high I would ask for half now and half later. Is that alright?

That will be 150 tbt will that be okay? I can get started when you send payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh okay! Since the price is high I would ask for half now and half later. Is that alright?

Sure, no problem! I can give it to you all now if you want though :eek:

Last edited:
Sure, whichever you are comfortable with!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I'd love to order 2 separate chibi icons (if you take more than one order per person~)

I'd like one for this boy: http://toyhou.se/362988.002-izumi

and him: http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles

If you only take one order per person, then could I get this boy to be drawn? http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Yes I can do both! One at a time though haha. You'll be waitlisted for the second one, but as soon as I finish the first three Ill move on to that one!

Yes I can do both! One at a time though haha. You'll be waitlisted for the second one, but as soon as I finish the first three Ill move on to that one!

Not a problem, thank you so much for accepting! ^^ Would you prefer I send full payment for both icons right now or just one at a time? I don't mind either way, whichever is fine to you!

Not a problem, thank you so much for accepting! ^^ Would you prefer I send full payment for both icons right now or just one at a time? I don't mind either way, whichever is fine to you!

Full payment for only the first one as I don't know when I'll get to the second one haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Full payment for only the first one as I don't know when I'll get to the second one haha.

Ah can I be put on the waitlist? I just need to earn a couple more TBT (50) but don't want to order and then I don't have it lol

Sure! I sent the payment for the first icon your way~ Could I request he be drawn first, in this case? [Miles]

and the second icon could be: [Izumi]

Thank you!

Back