I don't know why I'm choosing to be broke in this game.

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have all the island fruit and apples. I have a LOT of fruit trees in my town and most of them have spawn their fruit, but instead of taking all that fruit and selling it, I'm sitting here with a loan of about 200k and wondering why I have no money. Technically I have money, on the trees!!! It might be less money than beetles but it's still money and since I have a lot of non native fruit trees, it's probably a lot of money.

Laziness is not a good thing when it comes to this game. It really isn't.

Sorry, just another random post by HappyTails. -_-

You wanted these rules for yourself.

Remember - you wanted to do this for you.

Building a town takes time. Keep going.

Just remember one more thing - the game was designed for all of us to help each other.
Not to go to Club Torimer and beg for Bells. To visit other towns, and trade. It's a part of the game.

If you aren't having fun - stop playing.

Sometimes it is best to not rush through the game. You do not have to always be lightning fast at making bells. It's good to just sit back and enjoy the moment while you can.

Last edited:
You wanted these rules for yourself.

Remember - you wanted to do this for you.

Building a town takes time. Keep going.

Just remember one more thing - the game was designed for all of us to help each other.
Not to go to Club Torimer and beg for Bells. To visit other towns, and trade. It's a part of the game.

If you aren't having fun - stop playing.

Never said I wasn't having fun. I'm also aware that I could trade with people in the game, I'm just choosing not to. And I'm also aware that I can stop playing if I'm not having fun, but again I never said I wasn't having fun (unless you're referring to that Peewee/Friga thread where I said I wasn't having fun but that was said out of annoyance that those villagers wouldn't move than actually not having fun, but I'm pretty much over that now) Believe me, I know when to stop playing when I'm not having fun anymore.

I was just saying in this thread that I don't know why I'm sitting around bell-less when I could just sell all the fruit in my town, which I just finished doing and got 85,500 bells from it.

Let me say something: I really, really hate loans - real, ingame, and otherwise. In fact, I have a particular method to paying them off in the game: I make sure to get the right number of bells with me to pay one off, plus a little extra for other items, even before I initiate with nook in the first place. This way, I never feel like I am ever in debt or broke at all (because I hate debts), and I feel more in control of my bells.

you described my life and my town in one post lol

Back