• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Erik the lazy deer! Voiding in 30 mins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becca617

small-fry existentialist
Bells
Switch
4748-2830-2698
New Leaf Token
Winter Mittens
Cake
Feedback
100% (230) +
Selling Erik! I will be voiding him in 30 mins so if you want him then grab him while you can! Name your price in TBT.

Last edited:
How original is he may I ask? Normally I don't care but Erik's original house is so cute...

If the previous poster doesn't want it I would love to have him, original or not. But I have no idea how much TBT are worth so I can't really name a price. ^^'

He is not original, I apologize. If the first poster doesn't want him because of that then Laov is welcome to to take him. I would say he is worth maybe 25 tbt, not sure.

Oh no problem, this is actually convenient because I won't have to break my 'no more TT' vow to get someone out. I hope you enjoy him, Laov :)

Lunarkitty if you're sure you don't mind, I'd love to take him. 25tbt works for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back