• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most disliked Villager

Aw poor Tabby, i loved her when i had her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How so?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now i'm not crazy about his name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's the armored chicken right?

I have Hans right now and i really want him to leave. Hes smug and i have two other smug villagers with Wolf rynk and Keaton.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is true, so very, very true.

Last edited:
I hated Sly for a LOOOOONG time because he moved in and killed my orchard and black roses.
I even made my birthday wish "Sly to move out" (forever stuck with it cause i TT :) great) but honestly hes pretty cool really.

I also hated Paula the Uchi bear. I just flat out don't like how she looks.

My sister had Spork in her town for a while. He was pretty terrifying. Chow is another creepy one.

Yeah i don't like most of the bears design wise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it seems that Rocket is quite unpopular.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh yeah i hate how chow looks, He;s cranky villager as well.

Elise she looks so ugly....she moved into my town and Right in front of my house...I restarted :p

Yeah that sucks when a unwanted villager moves on in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow that must have sucked.

timbra! she just ain't cute! also, when she moved in, she crashed in right next door and crushed everything ;;; very glad she's gone :')

Aw why? I love him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well i liked Timbra when i had her but yeah that must have really sucked.

The gorillas, monkeys, Katt (that slasher smile... *shudders*), the anteaters... Jambette and Prince... Truffles... that rainbow sheep.

Last edited:
Hm. . . Hate's a bit too strong a word, but snooties in general I do not like. Too self-absorbed & always criticizing other villagers. Aesthetically I dislike most of the mice villagers.

And don't get me started on Beardo. D:

Wow that must have sucked so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sorta like Amelia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i can understand that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol what's wrong with Beardo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw no, Pietro is awesome.

Back