Most disliked Villager

Well that's fine but i loved him myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i guess he would be an acquired taste.

It's sad how all of these are because of their appearances. I'm not fond of Chrissy and Francine because they're so bright and my eyes are sensitive to bright, pastel colors (hence why I'm not a huge fan of completely pastel towns). But I wouldn't say I hate them. I just let them live in my town.
Now, I have a feeling people will disagree strongly, so lemme spoiler this-stop now if you love a white squirrel.
Marshall. Yes, he's cute, he's in my digital town. But he's so boring and just not exciting to me. People kept saying they loved him and all that jazz, and I was looking for this cute, lovable personality(like Stitches). But he doesn't have that pop of uniqueness to him. He's just a normal smug white squirrel. The most popular have something going on. Merengue, for example, is a freaking shortcake. Coco has an expected creepy personality but is really nice. Marshall is just your typical smug villager. I honestly prefer Pietro as my smug villager. He has a silly clown theme, which makes him unique.
Long story short: I prefer animals with personality and uniqueness. I don't care how they look.

Last edited:
lol come on guys all of the animal villagers can be broken down in the five or however many personality categories. They're not as unique as we think they are. They just become unique to us solely in that they are part of our town.

I have three peppy villagers in my town and each of them have finally just kept regurgitating the same stuff the other one says. So it makes them lose their uniqueness.

I hate Diva. I had her in my old town and of course she just had to move in when I restarted the game. The worst thing is that her house looks actually pretty amazing, but she's just horrible and I dislike her personality as well.

Yeah i don't get what's so great abut Marshall either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well i have three smug villagers and it's quite annoying.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm, yeah it seems she's not a very popular villager.

All gorillas, moose, limberg, Elise, all the snooty ducks, gruff, Bud, Frita, Marshal, croque, Gigi, diva, prince, Cousteau, Harry, Gaston, beardo, barold, Coco, Pietro.

Last edited:
Monique. She lived in my WW town for many long months. The fact that she actually has a peach skin tone and makeup made her look uncomfortably human.

omg. I love Diva.

I hate/dislike Tammi, Beardo, Cookie, Bunnie, Olaf (but i do like other anteaters. i love pango and antonio) & all lions.

I had Rocket in my town and I couldn't wait to move her out. I usually don't like sending villagers away, but she was mean to Dizzy, so I chucked her.

Aw, I love Beardo. He's one of my besties in Salem. Cookie was in my ACGC village, and I remember her being sweet.

Hm...I used to dislike Tex. But lately he's been sending my character what seems to be admiration letters..like..a lot o_O can't dislike the guy for trying hahah.

What do you dislike about the lions?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What did you like about Beardo?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What is Tex again?

Why exactly?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What don't you like about them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i'm so triggered right now.

Back