• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Most disliked Villager

rayta27

Bells
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Who is your most disliked villager? From whom i have had in my town i would have to say the jock pig Cobb.

Stinky lol! I didn't even know he was a villager until now...he wears his underwear on his head.

I despise Diva. Not only do I really dislike how she looks, but in my first town, she moved directly in front of me and never moved away. When I recently reset my town, the very first villager to move in was Diva... right in front of my house again. Luckily, there is a rumor going around that she wants to move.

Why not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw i love him. I have him in my town right now, what don't you like about him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw that really sucks. Yeah i can understand having a villager that you don't like who lives in a bad spot and refuses to move. I've had that happen a few times to me.

I despise Moose. I've been resetting towns for a while and I've already seen him in my starters at least 6 times.

I found a map today that I'm interested in and he's here again. Directly. In front. Of town hall.

I hate him so much. He is beyond hideous. :mad:

Rocket....She looks like a giant 4yr in a pink racing suit... She even has the number 4 on her shirt...I also don't like Peewee. Like ...why...why?

I really hate Eugene. His personality is extremely unappealing and his sense of style is just.. ugh. He moved into my soon-to-be perfect apple orchard too :( I really also don't like Peewee.

Yeah i don't like any of the four super hero villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda liked Eugene, at east for a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah i hated Cobb. His design is just so off putting.

Tabby. I mean she's just eeeew and yuck. She moved into my town and to be fair to her moved in far away from anything and was one of the only villagers not to screw up my flower beds and paths (before the update). But I'm sorry I just couldn't deal with THAT face 🤢 She finally left about 2 dismal months later.

Everyone seems to have those one or two villagers who they really don't like. For me, it's Opal and Truffles.

Anchovy...I just...don't like his look. Especially his color palette combined with the eyes, I really don't like it. Weber pulls off the nerdy bowl cut look way better

I do not like Knox. >w< He's cranky, and he just looks like he has a bell on his head!

Back