• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Still can't access

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mystery New Balloon Token
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
I just tried Re-Tail, TBT Marketplace, AC:Nl, Villager Trading Plaza...still can't access any threads from those forums. I get "database error" message. Clearing cache and hard refresh do not work, even with numerous tries (like a dozen in a row). I didn't try any other forums today. This is a bit frustrating, to say the least...

Just sayin', but I believe at least part of the problems you are having are due to the bells and whistles, so to speak, that come with the current fair and other special events. I had this problem during Bunny Day activities, too.

At least I can post here instead of private messaging Tom.

I see others are having troubles, too, so I assume it is being worked on. Am I right?

Thank you.

I'm having no issues, so it's likely a combination of the site being a bit wacky and something on your end. I'm surprised clearing the cache didn't fix it as this place often uses permanent redirects for things which should be temporary. I know this isn't the most ideal solution, but just try a different browser?

Back