• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Starland Dreamies - Free Villager Cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.

aericee

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
:D Welcome to Starland Dreamies :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

About Starland Dreamies:

Starland Dreamies is run by me, aericee. It is run off of my spare copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf that is dedicated to villager cycling. Whenever I have the spare time I will go into my cycling town and begin cycling villagers. If you are interested in keeping up with the villagers I will be cycling it is recommended that you subscribe to this post. Thank you so much!​

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How It Works:​

- villagers can only be requested when they are in boxes
- each villager is given to the first person to request them
- for each villager you request you have 3 tries to pick them up
- each villager will stay in boxes for 15 minutes unless requested
- if a villager is failed to be picked up they will be reposted on the thread

Currently in Boxes: NONE for ? minutes

Current Residents:
Papi, Lolly, Static, Becky, Boone, Lucha, Bangles, Cherry, Rodney​

Last edited:
I want these villagers, just tell me if you get any of these guys:

• Pekoe
  • Rodeo
  • Bianca (Tiger)
  • Tutu (Depends If I got her already)
  • Julian (Waiting on him, they never responded yet.)
Just a few mostly unpopular villagers I'd like you to not void for me.

Updated Villagers - Cycling Will Begin Soon!

Currently in Boxes: NONE for ? minutes

Current Residents:
Papi, Lolly, Static, Becky, Boone, Lucha, Bangles, Cherry, Rodney​

my friend would love lolly please if that's okay!

Last edited:
Hey, can you happen to cycle Wolfgang for me? Would be super nice :p

can you cycle tex? the person that offered him never responded back
if my tex happens to move out, you can have him for free. he's unoriginal af so i just want to get rid of him. ^^ also, i am intently staring down lolly HHHHHHHHHHHH iwanther

Last edited:
Is it possible if you could box Lopez for me? Would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back