• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey peeps I'm trying to get a Kirby town (Not my main town) Any suggestions?

Frisk999

Bells
I'll need Villagers, Public work projects, Costumes, Can I get help? If you have a good Idea please tell!

Maybe a mix of fairy tale and sci-fi things (or you could play it up seasonally when it's winter since there are a lot of snow and ice levels) as far as PWPs go; there are a lot of cute and colorful forest items and sets (like the flower set!) and of course all the cute food items for your house. Box of donuts, pompurin pudding, massive cake (or just birthday or wedding cake) along with the sweets set. You could also go more low key and set up a 'picnic' in your home with the food basket items (I think there's a picnic PWP too!). Again, a sci-fi based room or components thrown about would help the Kirby feel.

Maybe go for the most colorful villagers? I don't like Pietro for example but there IS a clown power in some of the newer games. Willow and Stitches might be good, too just on virtue of being cute and colorful. Are there any Kirby fortune cookie items?

Small or colorful villagers like: Pietro, Willow, Stitches, Marina, Zucker, Apple, Hamlet, Robin. As well as Hopper as your King Dedede and Sterling as Meta Knight.

Back